So done with my symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

so i am almost 6 months pregnant but i had these symptoms long before i got pregnant and im just done with them. i've had an endoscopy blood tests that checked liver and pancreas function as well as a full abdominal ultra sound upper and lower and everything has been clear except endoscopy revealed chronic gastritis and GERD. my symptoms are as follows; i get upper abdominal discomfort/pain worse first thing in the morning but that doesnt really bother me as much as my stools, they are always changing in shape size color and consistency they have always floated since i can remember and sometimes they are super loose and have weird looking white chunks in them i now have this lower back pain on the right side that my obgyn is not concerned about and its usually really bad when im sitting a certain way for too long but goes away when im up and walking or laying down. my main worry is that this is the big C and im slowly dying while pregnant with my 4th baby i just dont know what to do anymore. im at a loss. also im 30 years old and overweight.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i should also mention i dont have my gallbladder anymore i had it removed almost 8 years ago. and im not losing weight at all im gaining it normally for my pregnancy

• Posted

Hi heather38380

Congratulations on your fourth pregnancy.

Have you had these white chunky things analysed?...You should collect a sample in a small container and take it to you doctor to be tested. How is your diet? have you been tested for any food intolerances such as gluten, wheat, lactose, soya. The white chunky stuff could be from stomach candida...

Stop causing yourself anxiety about the big C..i'm sure your doctor /obgyn would pick up on that......

• Posted

thanks for replying. this is the first time i noticed something like this in my stool and if it happens again ill definitely get a sample to have tested. although i am scared of what it could mean. 😕

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.