So excited

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im so excited today i went to the doctor for my 5 week appointment my doctor said that everything is looking good my ankle has healed up good. My boot is off i dont have to wear it anymore.but im stil on l crutches till i feel confortable with out them. The incision on my leg hasnt healed up yet but i kno that take time..Do anyone know of some great healing cream i can use to speed up the healing process help me???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Congratulations! I'm just about 6 weeks out from trimalleolar surgery and I only wear my boot when I'm moving around inside/outside. I will start PWB next week after another X-ray. I still have the majority of my steri strips on both of my incisions, but I've been using Egyptian Magic Cream on the small parts that are uncovered. I get it at Costco. It's only got 6 ingredients in it and it's all natural. My doctor suggested Vitamin E capsules but it's too sticky for me.

• Posted

Thanks i will have to try that cream its healed up top but at the bottom where my ankle is is not healed i been puttin peroxide and nerospern on it..but i will be trying that cream .that good you will start pwb i been tryna to take it slow but my doctor said i can but weight on it he dont want me wearing the boot because he said i need to move my ankle im not going to therapy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.