So exhausted have bags under eyes. Normal for menopause?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I've been in peri for a few years and noticed fatigue increasing and had sleep issues but recently I look in the mirror and I look as exhausted as I feel. I did have a heavy period that's now over but I feel like I can barely move so exhausted. Caffeine seems to make it worse. Then part of me wonders if it's coronavirus tho no fever or trouble breathing. Just feel so effin tired and my hair shedding is so depressing despite the special shampoo I use. The shampoo lessens it but doesn't stop it and sometimes like today, I get a big knot that falls out. 😦 If I could get my large fibroid out laproscopically I would try hormones. Thanks for listening ladies.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Yes, to bags under my eyes and feeling exhausted.. Have family home due to corona BUT still shouldn't be that bad. I do drink alot of water which should help. I also bought some new eye creams that claim to help with under the eyes.. And yes to heavy periods every month which I take iron but like you I'm tired of feeling 'raggity' and worn out.I have been trying to thicken my hair--- using some disgusting hair masks but I'm home so it's OK. I do have some new growth and my shedding has slowed down BUT still waiting for some magic to happen. : )

• Edited

Yes, to bags under my eyes and feeling exhausted.. Have family home due to corona BUT still shouldn't be that bad. I do drink alot of water which should help. I also bought some new eye creams that claim to help with under the eyes.. And yes to heavy periods every month which I take iron but like you I'm tired of feeling 'raggity' and worn out.I have been trying to thicken my hair--- using some disgusting hair masks but I'm home so it's OK. I do have some new growth and my shedding has slowed down BUT still waiting for some magic to happen. : )

• Edited

yes same here dark circles and bags under my eyes found nothing to help its depressing

• Edited

You r not alone my dear

Me too have dark circles under my eyes..Look very horrible....tried soo many things but nothing works..

I hope these too because of fluctuating Hormones .

Tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.