30 mins evening walks - loving it

If I drink too much water makes me nauseated

Can I drink diluted squashes ?

Or diluted Ribena instead of water ??

Advice Plz

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, well done so far, you are doing great. You can drink anything you want to as long as you are counting the calories and fat as part of your allowance each day. It's probably best to stick to low calorie drinks for the majority of the time however as this will really help keep you hydrated and not consume hidden calories. I stick to herbal teas, water, sugar free squash and sugar free fizzy drinks myself but then I am teetotal and don't like coffee so quite easy for me in that regard. Carry on with the good work.
  • Posted

All of the above sounds really good, I drink plenty of tea and water .
  • Posted

Hi I feel the same with water and it's boring .....i drink the sugar free flavoured sparkling waters ...Some lovely flavours about I have just had the cucumber and lime from tesco ...sounds iffy BUT really refreshing when have it with ice xx

• Posted

Mmmm that sounds lovely. I will get some of that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.