So fed up .

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello ladies in about a month now have had two lots of yeast infection which they discovered on my smear test and from  removing my coil , ever since have had slight bleed with all this as well , today have a lot of discharge white this time , never had anything like this before the removal of my coil and smear test , I'm 57 so the doctors said I should be through the meno by now 😡 Not   sure what they mean by that ,but had coil in for 10 years with no real symptoms like now ,Is it normal to get all these issues  ,, Any help would be appreciated 😦😦😦

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Anne, do you eat a lot of sugar? Sodas? Even juice? Yeast feeds off sugar. I haven't had a yeast infection in years because I rarely have any sugar.

• Posted

hi Cynthia, I do eat a lot of sugar !! But is it not strange to all start now?? 
    • Posted

It is strange. I'm not sure. I've never had a coil so it's hard to say. I wish I could help more.

• Posted

Anne, what was the coil for? I never heard of that till ladies on here. I'm 59 and went 19 months with out a period and then had a flood one. My blood work showed I was still peri-meno go figure! According to the 12 month deal I was post meno but according to blood work I'm not meno. I had all test ran including biospies and all was good not even hyperpleasia sp? I still worry about how many more periods will I have a nd when will it ALL stop as far as unexpected bleeding and this last episode ended me in ER I was bleeding SO heavy that was in June 2016 after NO period for 19 months! Women go through scary stuff and I think the worst is we have to play it by ear because we dont know what the next day or month will bring!

• Posted

Hi crosaado, the coil was for heavy periods ,so my periods stopped 10 years ago , so not sure when I started the meno but they say by 55 ladies should have been through everything 🤔🤔

• Posted

yeah they say that but I'm 59 :-) and still not through even though I went 19 months without one. My gyn says our bodys dont know calendar or time. That is just the norm 51-55. Wow I wish I had known about that coil I'll did that no periods for 10 years I could only wish!

• Posted

Hi, I no it was bliss for a long time 😊😊 your right about our bodied are all different they go by age and expect everyone to be the same , by sister is 63  and is still having all the sweats and hot flushes . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.