so fed up

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi their guys sorry i havent been on for a while but trying to sort a new place to live and not being well and yet again i have yet another infection my question for all you guys is i have fibro plus arthritis in back shoulders and knees has anyone suffred where the legs go under them cause them to collapse and then you dont get the feeling back for a good while

as this happens to me alot my brian scan was normal my back scan was normai i have the terrible shakes and spasms losing my hair and i cant constrate on anything its really hard writing this and im constanly tired really feel terribel i know u can fibro fog but mine is a permant thing is thsi normal for fibro please can anyone help thanks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi sweetie 💖 think we all have it I no I do the fibro memory is terrifying, but my back my knees my ankles bottom of my feet my skin ect list goes on but at first it got my down but now I have excepted this is the way I am and it's not going to get better I no I have live with the pain ect , just stay focused positive as you can speak to other fibro sufferes look into the herbal side to help yourself and things won't look as bad xxx💖💖 feeling your pain like all the others God bless 💋
    • Posted

hi their thanks for that Jackie makes me feel alot more postive love and peace always xxx
  • Posted

Hi Cheri, as Jackie says, we all suffer these horrible symptoms and the fibro fog is so scary you feel like you are losing your memory. As well as fibro and cfs I have osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease and have horrible symptoms in arms and legs. Did you have an MRI scan as this will show if maybe you have any trapped nerves? I wish you well and completely understand what you are going through. Take care x
    • Posted

Hi Gizmo thannks for relpy yes ive had mri and that was normal but couldnt have full one as couldnt cope but have heart disease and other things as well but many thanks dont feel so alone now xxx love and peace
  • Posted

have you had your thyroid checked . ? loosing hair is a sign its not working properly could be other reasons worth checking .as to the knees i can just be walking along 

feeling sort of ok ,and for no reason my knee just buckles so i always go with someone to hold on to or take a stick it gives me a chance not to hit the ground the last time i didnt i fell and broke a bone in my hand and my nose .

• Posted

try taking collidaul gold supplement it helps me .
    • Posted

Hitheir glad im not the only one this happens to and thanks for advice 

love and peace

xxx

• Posted

Sounds a bit normal for some Fibro's....don't stress-makes you worse...:-) xx be blessed..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.