So frustrating!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well after having 4 days of feeling ok at some points excellent. Today has come and bang feels like I'm back at square one again 😦. Hopefully the feeling better tho. Is a sign I'm getting better. Trying to see positive side πŸ˜ƒ

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

are you 4 days on sertraline ryan? if so don't get discouraged it took me weeks to feel the effects of meds .I've been on sertraline for 2 yrs now low dose paired with pregabalin and i do still have bad days but mostly good, i've been able to go back to work and leave the house(which i hadn't been able to for 2+ years without crippling panic attacks and fear, hang in and remain positive you will feel better its about finding the right meds dosage. Sending positive vibes✌

• Posted

No I been in about 7 weeks now. Was on 50mg but past 2 weeks up at 75mg.. But before sertraline was on citalopram for 21 weeks.. thank you πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

I felt almost normal Friday evening then back to anxiety yesterday n today. What dose are you on now Ryan?

• Posted

dazfoxy sometimes the weekends can do this to us, I think because, unlike week days we have no structure to our day, I dislike sundays greatly because of this, it gives me loads more time to think how I am feeling. It is great that you had a good day friday, very soon all your days will be good, once you have given the meds time to settle and worked out your correct dose

• Posted

ryan hang on in there you are doing well, ups and downs, as frustrating as they are means meds are working just need to settle. you have come a long way from being on citalopram all you need now is time and patience, so very hard I know when all you want to be is back to normal. I am coming into 5th week on 50, just over 13 weeks in total and was doing great, till I got this cough/cold virus but hey ho I know it will pass and we will both be right as rain come the spring

• Posted

Try & stay positive tho i know that's easier said than done..... i have been on sertraline now for a few years & feeling like they have run their course ... i came off them for a couple of months feeling ok to begin with then started to get anxious again so doc put me back on them ..... felt like they were taking effect for a bit then it seems to ware off ..

• Posted

Thanks for all your comments πŸ˜ƒ feeling slightly better this afternoon. Today is just a bad day. And tomorrow is a new day πŸ˜ƒ

• Posted

HI Ryan how are you ? Did the bad day pass ?

• Posted

Hey πŸ˜ƒ I'm ok thank you πŸ˜ƒ. The bad day did pass but I'm still having a mini blip tho 😭 but I'm going to doctors today to see about going back to work. How are you?

• Posted

Much the same , I'm Ok but not perfect still having good and bad days . Good news if you can get back to work

• Posted

Tbh I'm only going back to work cos I'm bored at home lol.. But I'm not going back for another 2 weeks. 2wweeks tomorrow I'm back

• Posted

how has today been .. ive been a bit rubbish but as they say tomorrow is another day

• Posted

I keep suffering from derelisation or however you spell it a lot at the min. And today been bad for it. That and intrusive thaughts. Are quite bad at that moment. Tbh I'm getting down cos I just want to feel normal again. When this started in July I had never had anything like it. And now it's just doing my head in 😦. But like you say new day tomorrow

• Posted

I'm doing ok , yesterday was a terrible morning but rest if the day was fine and i woke up almost normal . (whatever that is ) how are you ?

• Posted

Google good sounds like your heading in the right direction πŸ˜ƒ I forgot what normal feels like sometimes lol. I'm very up and down. 😦 thinking of dropping back down to 50mg 75 night be a bit much for me I think..

• Posted

have you done any progressive muscle relaxation . try you tube you need yo do it every day but it does help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.