So I have scabies?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I do not have any itching but I do have a crawling feel all over my body including my scalp, ears and nose. These tiny bumps keep showing up all over my body. My cat is also itchy but did not find any fleas on her. image

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

do not use permethrin on a cat it could KILL the CAT and is highly TOXIC FOR CATS. You can do a dip (ask a vet or pet store for their recommendation) for the cat and maybe it will slow down and clear up. if not see a doctor and see what they say. it may not ne scabies. i hope not. good luck.

• Posted

my cat is staying with a friend till i am feeling better. Does this look like scabies on my leg. I think i also have a burrow on my neck. I wake up with itching hands and my feet itch like crazy at night. image

• Posted

do you have any suggestions on how i can get rid of them? i used the rx permethrin with no luck. i made my own with the 10% martins and i felt better

• Posted

but then the next morning i woke up and was itchy worst than ever.

• Edited

unfortunately me and my family have had then for 6 months. Permethrin i dont know how many times. trying ivermectin for the third Time now. two days back to back, While one of those days being permethrin cream as well. I am also cleaning like crazy and doing laundry like crazy. We are also using your neem oil in lotion and Teatree oil while on off days. I saw someone on here that used ivermectin and as a topical they used half whatever oil and half Tea tree oil and said it worked.

i wish i could be more help

• Posted

The edge is worse after a treatment because they might die under your skin and your body reacts to the residue of the dead mites.....

• Posted

the itch is worse.... sorry about the typo

• Posted

i hope you guys make a breakthrough soon. im going to urgent care today and will try to get ivermectin. i am also going to try coconut oil and tea tree oil.

• Posted

ahhh that would make sense. will if i need kill some off i think i re infected myself when i got into my car. im tempted to start walking to work for a while so the mites have time to die off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.