So I pretty much hemmorhaged

Posted , 7 users are following.

I guess surgery released my 2 month late period. I was dropping huge clots and had to go into emergency surgery with my surgeon which was good m. Cleaned me out. She removed a watermelon sized cot out of my uterus! All bleeding gone know thank God! I think she saved my life lost lots of blood

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Wow!!! That's crazy! How scary! Glad they got it all cleaned out! Fingers crossed the rest of your recovery goes smoothly!

• Posted

O god ! That is so scary! Luxky you went to hospital on time!

Hope it all goes smoith from now on😊

• Posted

O god ! That is so scary! Luxky you went to hospital on time!

Hope it all goes smoith from now on😊

• Posted

Sorry fat fingers or bad glasses

So many mistakes in one reply😆

• Posted

That yay jab jave even very scary for you. Hope you can now getnon with healing properly without any more problems. Take care. X
  • Posted

So glad that's it all sorted now step, and you can now get on with healing.

Phyl x?💖

• Posted

My pain is mostly from my tubes being tied. I have some anal pressure but my actual vaginal stitches don't hurt. I find this odd. Any input?

• Posted

Hi steph,

I think that is why most of us overdo things; we feel a lot better than we actually are. We can't see the wounds as we would if they were on the surface of our body, and don't really feel wounds directly and tend to forget it's still major surgery that takes from 6-12 weeks for stitches to heal and much longer for deep tissues to recover.

I had discomfort if I sat too long or walking too long. and still needed to rest lots with feet up. Only had jaggy irration from stitch end at left posterior end, that drove me nuts.

Hope this helps,

Phyl x💖

• Posted

Forgot to mention I had an ablation done. Which in my opinion is great because I've had real bad heavy painful periods

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.