So lost for words ...

Posted , 3 users are following.

ok so this ringing in my ear which sounds like nes that wont read a game so makes a ring noise has beeen bothering me now for 4 months . i suffer from shoulder injuries and back pain and so on. i have very bad health anxiety. i have high blood pressure also. The ringing i hear is not a pulse but it does sound like it makes different tones . i also get weird tingling in my arms sometimes . i have had every heart test done except for a nuclear one and everything was normal. cholesterol was a little high though . so hear i am hearing this rining noise most of the day not all specially after a hot shower . Anyone else dealing with this problem when it comes to ringing in the ear ....

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi

i have had Tinnitus for nearly 2yrs , mine started from a very bad cold but the ringing never went away even after my cold had left.

in the beginning i thought i will never be able to enjoy life again but you do get use to the noise and im enjoying life again , i found a lot of help from another forum called Tinnitus talk , if you join there you will find loads of help.

• Posted

welcome to my world of 3 yrs. tonight is a bad night. it is non stop 24/7 but most of the day it's drowned out. but then comes the night when it's worse. iv gotton to where I hate going to bed. I know it's a battle for sleep coming. it has caused severe anxiety which I try to battle on my own. some nights it's good, never gone but ok to deal, but other nights it's like ahhhh. I pray always the worse doesn't stay..Sometimes like tonight, my ears feels like they are being squeezed on the inside as the buzzing sound gets louder. I feel for you. but with time, most days are doable..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.