Posted , 1 user is following.
I never use forums. I think this is the first I've ever posted to one. I've been reading everyone's posts for a while now, on here. It is helping with coping but it's still a lot to handle.
I've had this bartholin cyst for about a year, previously was the size of a mini m&m but since I got covid(october 23?), has grown to the size of a small grape. Not painful, just uncomfortable and embarrassing to have sex. I've explained it to my boyfriend, he seems understanding and non-judgemental but I'm not feeling super confident with my body since it's grown.
I've tried so many home remedies already and obviously the doctor is saying he doesn't want to operate or drain it since it's not painful.
- turmeric and coconut oil, then the baking soda and salt. That has def irritated my skin, not really any changed to my cyst.
- tea tree oil, dries the skin out but not the liquid in the cyst.
- sitz baths, with epsom salts. soothing for sure, but no drainage of cyst.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine, i have a practitioner I had one appointment with, Im going to continue. No relief yet, but i'll do more sessions with her.
- naturopath appointment on monday after my TCM appointment.
- warm compress with witch hazel, camomile tea, and tea tree oil.
- phoebes method felt like it burned my skin but maybe because i used in conjunction with the turmeric and other pastes.
- bought prid, should deliver soon.
- taking vitamin c, probiotics, cranberry
- was taking turmeric but my TCM practitioner said to stop.
- I'm now changing my diet to mostly veggies, drinking tons of water and going to start up yoga again.
- now dry brushing to help drain my lymphatic system.
I'll let you guys know what works for me. It's like this thing has moved in. It's now November 11th, it feels like there's a pretty thick skin over it, and i have a overwhelming urge to pop with a needle but im also scared it will lead to infection. i guess ill just continue doing what i can, seeing if it will go down.
0 likes, 1 reply