So many medicines. Okay to take all?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've developed anxiety, depression and panic attacks while travelling in Asia. I am petrified to fly home. I used to suffer with lesser symptoms a year or so ago. Flying here was a breeze. I have been prescribed 

150mg sertraline in morning 

0.5 Xanax three times a day

0,5 Xanax as needed - taking about one or two extra a day

15mg ability (aripiprazole) at night 

4mg Rivotril (clonenazpan) at night 

I have also been prescribed Valium and dormicum (midazolam) to fly with plus being able to take up to an extra 4mg of Xanax on top of regular usage. 

This is sounds like a lot. I feel I need it. Is this mix okay?!

thank you for your help. 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I also take Zolmitriptan for migraines on rare occasions. 
  • Posted

Has it worked for you in the past ?

And has the doctor given you the ok to take all these at the same time ?

I have bad panic attacks my self but I'm scared to take meds only take Xanax as needed .25 mg about once a month , but I'm going to take klonopin daily cuz I need something daily . 

• Posted

Prescribe by three different doctors! 
  • Posted

Never taken anywhere near this much before. 
  • Posted

Never been this bad either tho. 
    • Posted

Yea but you don't want to make it worse either by taking all this stuff , you can call a 
    • Posted

Pharmacy and ask the pharmacist about your combo of meds , or your doc , u said you've seen a few then just call one of them an list all your meds and they will let you know , I'm pretty sure you can't mix so much anxiety meds at once , I know it's tough hang in there , go on YouTube and find Ron tucker , sermon called fear not....he has pretty bad anxiety and in that sermon he gives great advice , it's an hour long but it's very worth listening till end . 

Wish you healing as i know how hard it can be .

• Posted

Do you know if there is an online site where I can ask a doctor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.