So many symptoms.. please read.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have these symptoms every day and they just don’t stop. 

Brainfog severe

Brainzaps severe

Dizziness 

Fatigue 

Stiff neck 

Nauseous 

Pinching pain in Head

Speech problems

Confusion 

Chest pains

Anxiety caused by upper symptoms 

I had a head CT, a head EEG, multiple blood tests, thyroids checked, ENT, Eyes got checked... nothing. Everything was fine.

I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. 

I posted this here because I just don’t know where else to post... 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Wow Sonia I have exactly the same symptoms as you... I just haven’t had a CT scan as I’m way too anxious thinking I have a brain tumour sad

When do you find these symptoms are at the worst in the morning, during the day or night? 

Are your sensations on the left or right? The pain in my head is 90% of the time. 

• Posted

It drives me insane sometimes. I sit there and cry because I feel no doctor takes me serious. I used to have it the worst around bed time but not it’s just there all the time. No matter what I do... today I even got a nosebleed that kind of freaked me out. The sensations are just everywhere in my head tbh
  • Posted

Another possibility that would not show up on most bloodwork or a CT scan would be Biotoxin Illness. Might be worth checking out. It affects almost all body systems and has many symptoms. There is a symptom checklist online that should give you a pretty good idea if this could be the cause of your problems. I was just diagnosed last month after having many symptoms and doctors telling me I was healthy and bloodwork was normal for a year.
  • Posted

hi i’ve been dealing with same thing for past 3 years did you ever get any answers?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.