So Many Symptoms, Such Little Time - What Should I Do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm a 16 year old female. I don't drink or smoke and I had suffered from a Kidney Reflux from 10 months old up to when I was near teen years. Since the age of 12 I have had this sensation of a lump in my throat that would occur a few times a day and would leave after several minutes which happened repeatedly for years until recently when it has gotten to the point where I feel a lump in my throat all day everyday and does not leave no matter how much I cough or swallow among many other symptoms such as coughing up so much thick sputum everyday and no matter how much I cough up, my thoat feels no different. I get shortness of breath that scares me when occuring, I feel faint mostly after eating, I feel nauseous and dizzy more than usual, I always find it hard to breathe (as in sometimes I feel as if I'm not breathing in enough air), my abdomen would feel bloated at times and would be so bad that I have to sit and take a rest before walking or doing anything, I would get frequent heart burns/chest pains and my hands and feet are always cold.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Get TO A  DR. MISS. . EMMAJAY!!! Something is going on...and you may have some blockage that's cutting off some circulation to. Im not a dr but I do play one TV. Lol

Seriously...I think something is goin on....please let us know. I'm lifting u up in prayers. 

• Posted

Is a parent or close relative aware of this??  You are only 16 and are a minor and you should definitely see a physician with a parent or an adult you trust.  You should not have to go through this and be afraid by yourself.  Please keep  us posted
    • Posted

None of my parents or relatives know about this as my dad doesn't know how to deal with 'taking your daughter to a doctor' as the same with his mum and I don't want to tell my mum because I don't like worrying her. Also I guess I kind of left this whatever it is a bit too long as I just throught it wasn't serious until very recently when things began to go worse and I stopped breathing completely at times which only lasted a few seconds. My mum new about that but she thought it was just because I moved too quickly. But I'm going to a doctor next week
  • Posted

Do you have a doctor MissEmmaJay?  What do you mean by such little time?  Something is going on and only a medical professional can answer your questions. 

Hoping the best for you!

Sincerely,

Dawn US

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.