So much burning sensation on my penis (PICTURE)

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had an unprotected sex 1 month ago. Everything was good until yesterday . Actually no symptoms at all as like std or hiv. from yesterday i felt so much  burning sensation at insde my foreskin of my penis nd there r no swellings or sores. just burning sensation. what is this ? how to get rid of it? im so much depressed ..

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Any discharge coming out? If yes what color? And does it burn more when you pee?
    • Posted

Is it smelly? Regardless I don’t think it’s anything bad, you’re fine it could just be Balanitis which is caused by many of the several reasons and it’s not a sexual transmitted disease but it might be an infection you’re developing, you should go see your doctor so he/she Can treat it. Usually resolved with in weeks, nothing to worry about!  
  • Posted

No discharge coming out nd no burn when i pee.. just burning inside my foreskin .

• Posted

Fungal infection my friend you must treat it before the itch intensifies

Look for similar hydrocortisone 1% creams - anti itch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.