So much pain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Since my surgery I've been in so much pain and agony with both ovaries. Sharp shooting pains where both ovaries are, tender tummy and heaviness and bloating. And I started my period Saturday night I'm not really bleeding again just losing red jelly stuff not red blood and so many dark clots? The jelly stuff is so thick it wont go onto my towel I have to fully wipe to get it off? Also this months period pain has been so bad its unreal i've never had pain this bad before😔 (I was 9 days late on my period but i'm irregular now so I can never say when I will come on my period) Is this normal?😔😔😩😩😢😢

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I am so sorry you having such a bad time, you don't mention where you are post op? I don't think any advice here will help until you have consulted your GP in the first instance then get referred back to your consultant.

Let us know how you get on.

• Posted

Hi Beth. 

Firstly what operation have you had?

how long ago,did you have it?

lee x

• Posted

I had a Diagnostic laparoscopy on the 29th April 2015 x
    • Posted

Ok so what did they find?

are they going to do further surgery. 

I had a total hysterectomy with ovary removal so can't really discuss with you as I no longer have periods. 

It does sound horrendous though what you are going through. You def need to see your doctor again. 

Sorry I can't help

lee x

• Posted

They found a lot of cysts on both of my ovaries but a few cysts on my left ovary ruptured and bled and leaked fluid so I had the fluid drained from around my womb and pelvis. They said they will rupture again but they don't know when so it's just a waitin game x
    • Posted

That sounds horrendous. 

Have they offered you a hysterectomy?

you can't live like that 

can I ask how old you are?

lee x

• Posted

But now I don't bleed on my periods just lose clots and this period pain has been so horrendous ive never been in so much pain. They haven't offered me anything yet ive just managed to get an Ultrasound for 22nd June but i had to do that through 5 trips to my own doctors. I am 18 x
    • Posted

Ahhhh ok. You are still so young. 

They won't do a Hysterectomy then. You can get tablets for period pain. Sounds like you need a new doctor who understands you better. 

Hopefully the ultrasound will determine what they can do for you. What is for sure is that this is not normal. I was clotting too but I am 49 and I was losing too much blood and that's why I became anaemic. You need to get this sorted. Poor you. 

Let us know what the ultrasound says and def go back to your doctor to get so something for pain and clotting. 

Lee x

good luck 

• Posted

I don't hardly lose any blood now its just clotting and weird discharge. Hopefully my Ultrasound will show what cysts ive got x
    • Posted

I hope you get it sorted. 

You are too young to put up with these problems

xx

• Posted

I hope I get sorted too😔 thank you so much for replying and talking to me it means alot xx
    • Posted

It is no problem Beth 

if you need to chat just post on here 

the people on here are great for a chat

take care

lee xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.