So much pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi i m new to this forum. Hav nt been officially diagnosed yet but can anyone tell me the symptoms of sciatica. I m in so much pain

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

nerve pain , your brain sending signals saying its in pain,

everyone who has sciatica would say its real pain,

how did you get the pain start?

• Posted

sciatica usually makes a leg painfull, mine did anyway, sitting made my hamstring hurt, my foot also hurt. walking was difficult. I was stuck in bed. A orthopedic doctor injected a magic potion into my back, one single injection and I was almost back to normal.

• Posted

Common Sciatica Symptoms (you don't have to have all of them...

Lower back pain.

Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting.

Hip pain.

Burning or tingling down the leg.

Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot.

A constant pain on one side of the rear.

A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up.

These are my experiences...

Personal Sciatica Experiences

• Posted

Hi Paul, as for myself and possibly you; sciatica feels like a bolt of electricity below your waist anywhere from your butt down to your foot. It will stop you in your tracks and is very painful. Go see a chiropractor. Share your symptoms. Wouldn't hurt to see a physical therapist for a regimen specific for you. For pain, over the counter Anti-inflammatory and depending on pain, acupuncture works too. If your pain doesn't subside in a couple of weeks, get an X-ray and an MRI to pinpoint your condition. Best of luck Paul.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.