So much pressure !!!!! Ugh .

Posted , 4 users are following.

IM CURRENTLY AT WORK I HAD TO STEP AWAY FROM MY DESK BECAUSE I FELT A SHARP.SHOOTING PAIN NEAR MY LEFT TEMPLE A COUPLE HOURS AGO , THEN AFTER THAT MY ANXIETY WENT THROUGH THE ROOF , MY NECK AND HEAD HAS SO MUCH PRESSURE, IT FEELS LIKE IM CARRYING AT LEAST TEN BOOKS ON MY HEAD AMD ITS MAKING FEEL LIKE I HAVE BLEEDING IN MY BRAIN OR SOMETHING. ,I've already been tested for brain tumors , etc doctor says I'm great all test says I'm fine no tumors or anything but I feel super strange , every time after I get my hair washed I have the worst head anxiety there is , this is driving me crazy , I feel so awful .

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

Im in hell myself lately. Ear sounds joined the headaches. I wish i had an answer for you. Eyes see flash here and there so migrane must be involved. Something must be in the air. All the counts are very high here in NY so im sure they have to be high by you too. I am rotating motrin and tylenol and praying this stops already. Last two days woke with stupid anxiety because of all this🤕 I just keep praying it stops myself.
    • Posted

Same for. me i had really bad anxiety last night because of it , I've been taking aleve for.my headaches and pains , but today its extreme , I just feel awful
  • Posted

Thats normal for stressee people. I experienced that too. Screens can trigger temple especially for left side. Dont worry about that, so that your panic will that be activated. Try to be aware of your acid reflux too.
    • Posted

Thanks Ren , it was super scary , and its feel awful , my anxiety has been through the roof lately, I'm trying so hard to cope and get batter
    • Posted

My panic attack is an accumulation of piled up fatigue, emotional stress, and worries. For couple of weeks, I experience some full blown and mild attacks, but in some duration of time, I learned some techniques.

Since my body is stress and very sensitive to pain, even a small pain from stomach, or foot, or head, or at the back, it transmits all the pain to the mind. When my mind feels the pain, it starts to worry, and when it starts to worry, it goes to my stomach, and my stomach starts to produce acid reflux and that can cause gas pain, gas pain that makes heart burn, (which added to your panic) weakens the whole body, pain at the back. When I started to have panic attack and not control my breathing, it caused heart palpitations, dizziness, rapid thinking, numbness of the whole body, sweating of palms and coldness of both feet. (Not everyone has same symptoms)

Now my technique is to get rid of gas pain, by forcing to burp, and it feels me a lot better. Burp all the gas, no matter how many times... And if I am caught on guard and panic attack arises, proper breathing is the best solution for me not to feel dizziness, and all sort of pains, and focus onward environment not inward toward how i feel.

No more xanax which i took for two weeks, no more gaba herbs, which i also took for two weeks after xanax. Omeprasol (2 weeks) and probiotics (once a day) help me a lot now. Im also drinking one cup of turmeric tea once a day.

Again, burp regularly if you feel some pain, and control breathing. Take some advice from youtube. I learned my breathing techniques there.

• Posted

How do you make tumeric tea? I bought the powder but did nothing with it. I actually found it fresh but it looks nasty like little fat worms. I heard it stains everything it touches. I learned all the other self calming things but they dont seem to cure the headaches but they help when anxiety attcks pop up.
    • Posted

1 teaspon powder or ground and 4 cups of water. Boiled it first, then put the tumeric afterwards. Let it settledown. Then twice a day for 1 month. Morning ang evening
    • Posted

I have the ground, i dont think i could ground the root its rock hard. May i ask how it tastes or do you put in anything with it? And lastly do you feel better? Ive been wanting to try this i dont know why i havent. 
    • Posted

Powder is easy to find... Just powder is okay. You can put honey or lemon to have a better taste... It lowers all the level, cholsterol, sugar, etc and as well as you panic attack. The more you feel good...the more you will less likely have panics.... One cup in the morning and one cup in the evening... After a month, just one cup a day. In the morning
  • Posted

It's the head symptoms more than anything that scares me senseless. Any symptom, anywhere else on my body, I'm like "a'ight, I can handle this, it'll pass", but the moment my head twinges or twitches or anything like that I completely fall apart. I haven't been tested for anything regarding my head, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should.
    • Posted

Exactly david , the head symptoms scare the life out of me the most , and there are so many that I get on a day to day bases , I can't stand it
    • Posted

Jenni i just went to the urgi center. I have a maxillary sinus infection with fluid in both ears.i wasnt even congested to my knowledge. Maybe you should go and see. I saw you had tests run but have you gone within the last two weeks? I was getting so anxious , raising my bp,freaking out and having headaches for over a week easy thinking i was going insane. Im still scared i have this optic nerve thing and must keep very calm for it so it doesnt get bothered. Im on antibiotics now, which give out headaches too..it's one big ball of anxiety till it all passes. I dont know but doctors make me so nervous. 
    • Posted

I'm going to check that out thanks Lisa , I have a doctors appointment next Thursday I'll tell him to check me out thoroughly
  • Posted

The head pain is probably tension and causes the anxiety. Are you saying when you get your hair washed at a salon or at home? If it is at the salon, I saw something on TV the other day about the way your neck lays in the sink bowl it can cause problems if your head and neck are not level. The more level your head and neck is with your body the better.
    • Posted

The first time.having neck and head issues was from when I when to.the salon , but the other day I did wash my hair at home , but after I scrubbed it , and blow dried it , I felt horribley head was killing me and my neck was super tensed ugh 😩😩😩
    • Posted

It took a while for my neck etc. to stop hurting. It probably started from the salon. They said on the news that salons were getting different shampoo bowls because there is a rare occasion that it can cause a stroke because of the way the sink is situated around your neck. There have only been 2 of those occurrences, but they said until the shampoo bowl is changed you can put a towel under your neck.
    • Posted

Yes.my neck was in pain for months literally like about 4 months and it still hurts every now and then
    • Posted

Next time make sure your head and neck is level. It takes a while for muscles to heal. I know it has mine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.