so no one has a cure for lumpy thick semen?

Posted , 3 users are following.

It's gel like semi painful doesn't happen all the time but usually semi lumpy sometimes huge spaghetti like strands? Someone has to have gone through this and it can't be just prostatitis

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

That happens when you are dehidrated. Get into habit to drink plenty of water during the day.
    • Posted

I know what you are talking about but this is to the extreme me and tried drinking tons
  • Posted

Articles I read and other forums they mostly said dehydration. One said low testosterone.
    • Posted

My testosterone was 193 200 ish which I thought was low for 30 but they said it was normal as always blah blah. But I have a vericocele and apparently they cause low testosterone wondering if anyone has lumpy semen and a vericocele and if so anyone had a surgery or embolization and did it help cure the lumps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.