So painful please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am Currently waiting on my test results but doctor said he is pretty sure its hsv2 im having a outbreak now and it is so painful it hurts to walk hurts to sit today is 2nd day of taking meds is there any kind of cream or anything i can use to relieve the pain i have read some people say Vaseline

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

lysine the lip balm. its basically a topical treatment for oral herpes but you can use it for genital too. i use it for my cold sores and it works wonders. ive heard many people use that and abreva on genital lesions and they said it helps. hopefully it helps you too. epsom salt baths as well. keep the area dry and wear breathable underwear.

• Posted

if you can, try chillin at your house with no underwear. it'd be much more comfortable

• Posted

shower and dont wipe or touch! then just sit with the cold hair from a hair dryer for a while.

-try taking some zinc and lysine supplements

-mix a small bit of tea tree oil with some coconut oil and regularly dab the sores with a cotton bud. it will help dry them!

-lots of sleep and rest and relaxing

-ice packs and loose clothing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.