So scared, Not sure what this is!! What should I do??

Posted , 6 users are following.

so ive had this swollen like/ enlarged bump on my vaginal opening and my utheral opening. its like theres extra flesh that make its seem like theres a big opening. it doesnt hurt, not sore or itchy. im also a virgin so i know that has nothing to do with it. does anyone have any ideas whats going on ? has anyone ever saw anything like this before ? will it ever go away ?image imageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

i think thats a bartholin's cyst

• Posted

oh ok. have you saw or heard of anything like the pictures above before ? & will it ever go away and go back to normal

• Posted

thats vestibular papillomatosis. the little bumps all over. not anything to be worried of. very common and its just textured skin. as for the cyst, i have no idea. i havent done much research on it.

• Posted

well thank you for your help cos i was confused and worried.. also, do i need to treat VP or does it disappear on its own

• Posted

it will not disappear. thats just how your skin will be.

• Posted

i feel like i have this too but cant tell due to the angles. is the second one thats been drawn on when you sit down??

• Posted

yeah, i was like on my back. but its like that when i stand up too. smh. how long have you had yours & have you been to the doctors?

• Posted

i have similar , is it all over inside your vagina ? please respond

• Posted

Im sorry that I ask, but your lips have always been that way? Can you take a picture of them? I have the same texture even before I got my first sexual encounter, but now with so much images and other thing about warts, I can't see them normal anymore

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.