so scared of being alone !

Posted , 5 users are following.

So good morning everyone , well I woke up this.morning and everyone is gone out to f my house , it sent me in automatic panic mode , I feel awful right now I feel shaky and nervous. Why would everyone leave me alone I can't deal with this , I use to love.to be left alone , now its.most worst fear because I feel.like I'm going to die of fall.out or something , my head feels weird and it hurts also on top of that , I'm so so scared right now . I don't know what to do 😒😒😒😒

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Try and talk to someeone on the phone or do something to take your mind of being alone.

I know it doesnt sound much but its simple things that sometimes help

Stay Strongbiggrin

• Posted

Yea im da same way i have my sister here to stay with me because im afraid also lol crazy because im not scared of nothing are nobody but since i been having anxiety every thing freaks me out
    • Posted

Yes Sergio omg I was just telling another person I usually love being alone but since this anxiety is in the building I always have this nervous afraid feeling going on like someone always has to be with me , it sickening and I'm sick.of it !!!
  • Posted

contrasting anxiety i guess.....i LOVE my time alone with no one being upset with me or not understanding why i am the way i am....it brings a calm over me to know that no one is judging me or expecting things out of me....i hope they get home soon for your sake.....but maybe try to think of it as YOUR TIME to just be still.....i know, it's all so hard....goodluck to you!
    • Posted

Thank you so much and good luck to you also , and yes what's funny is before the whole anxiety thing I loved and enjoyed being alone all the time , but anxiety makes me feel nervous and scared I hate it !!
  • Posted

I have read many of your posts. I can relate to you. This has happened to me and it makes me so angry inside. Why? Why be so scared in your own home because your alone?Your grown and you know its all good but it happens. It does happen and its hard to relax at times.usually an anxiety symptom is going on. I have literally stayed in bed on occasion or my dog lays with me. Other times im fine. Every rational in our mind says this is silly and i cant allow this to take me over. Β especially when having a panic attack. Then i get to the point iI surrendered. I really did. Just get to the point you surrender it. Hands in the air and accept it as is and have faith at that point that certain things arw not in your control. Its gets a bit spiritual, it happens but surrender. I put on an audiobook on stress now and usually fall asleep to it if its bad.it helps. If its nice outside go in your yard and sit there.sit on the ground and just feel the air. If you cant open the windows and let the fresh air flow in. You are not alone love. You are not. The fear of being alone i know is complicated anxiety but when you dont feel well and anxiety triggers its overwhelming thats why its so important to just surrender to it. You know by now there are good days and bad days thats how it works. Its a battle at times. We are fighting our own silly bodies triggering adrenaline and mal functioning. We have to be VERY strong people to do this.your rational side can over ride it but to do so you must accept it and surrender. Surrender to any attached outcome your fear can think up. I know some get annoyed with the spiritual end but too bad its needed at times. It just is. BEcause with that you will not feel so alone and be so scared. It takes the mind, the body and the soul to work as one and when you surrender to this mal function and all this fear of death (which would be the ultimate fear really) then Your body will calm down. Humans have a back up to over ride fear and adrenaline rushes, it can be manually done but it takes focus and concentration because you have to properly breathe and think very positively no matter what. Without the feeding of the fear and with the rationale of no longer caring about the outcome its the fight or flight triggering. When you feel ill and dizzy and such it sucks, it really does, but you are not alone love.you are so not alone. Take a peak on pinterest and search panic attacks, healing meditatiins, "you can heal your life" if i say the author it goes to moderation so just outting the name. I have found audiobooks are great because its like someone is talking to you rather then hoping to focus in words in a page. You can always call a family or fri nd but also important to be able to self calm. And in all teuth who can pop out to the store whilst feeling like crap? Noone can. People without oanic attcks have zero clue what these feel like. Its real. Our bodies mal function and it is reql but we are very string people and can manually over ride this. And hopefully real soon someone out the e will figure this out. Hold on and know and believe it all passes.Β 
    • Posted

Yes Lisa you are so.right we are very strong and we will get through this , hope you get better soon πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
  • Posted

i hate being alone too!

are you feeling better now?

• Posted

Yeah hey JP I'm feeling okay today I'm.out running around this morning getting blood work for the endocrinologist
    • Posted

sounds good, PM me again if you need anything!

Good luck and all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.