SO SICK OF HAVING ANXIETY AND PANIC!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm just getting to a point where this is getting to tiring. I've been suffering for 7 years and I just want to be normal! I've tried about 10-15 different medications and nothing seems to help. I don't really understand why I'm so Anxious or panic-y. On top of all that I've been sick for almost 5 months with sinus crap and just lost my job. I guess that could explain some of the anxiety, but it's been everyday for 7 years!!! 😔

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry medications aren't working. Have you tried therapy (CBT)? I wish I could give more advice but anxiety has recently started impacting me so I'm relatively new to all this. I haven't tried medications yet but I am scheduled to meet with a therapist for the first time ever tomorrow.

Do you have hobbies? Things you do for fun?

• Posted

The problem with therapy is I have no money for it. I had things I loved to do but ever since this started it's gotten worse and worse

• Posted

sara

We all need to know ourselfs and sometimes we come to conclusions we are uncertain about 

You have lost your job in the immediate timeline and that will not be helping you to calm your Anxiety moods. Five months with a problem sinus will need GP attention or you could approach a chemist if not already and they will prescribe something that will clear your head and nose. We sometimes use menthol and that seems to clear the snout even when colds are around, what caused this problem you have.

Have you worked out what has causd your Anxiety over the years ??

BOB

• Posted

I'm actually getting sinus surgery!

And no i have no idea what causes my anxiety/panic. It's an all day thing, and I remember the day it started!

• Posted

sara

When are you getting your  Surgery, once done that will change a great deal when it comes to your Anxiety.

You say you remember when all your Anxiety/ Panic attacks started ?

to know the reasons can help you move on.

My anxiety was compounded when I was involved in a car accident.in 1976. The brain is a real funny organ

Keep a hold

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.