so sore it hurts when i pee

Posted , 6 users are following.

its not cystitis or thrush its the skin around there it feels sore and raw iv been using tampax and pads for months of bleeding i dont know if thats the cause of it. iv been putting on alovera gel everytime i go toilet, 

i was on hrt patches from january but had to stop them a few weeks ago because i had constant bleeding from the 15 day of putti g them on and it just never stoped since 

im waiting for an apointment to come through from hospital but im just fedup cos drs are usless iv seen four different ones in my surgery and they all say so wrhing different to me one said i needed more estrogen another said i needed norethisterone on top of  still havi g a patch on then i got rang up after taki g norethisterone to stop bleed told i had to stop everything. then i flooded worse with clots so went back diff dr again said i shouldnt take anything but i said cant bleed to death either so i. taki g the pill norethisterone he said ok i mean what am i suposed to do so i took it for five days then got scared and listend to dr who said take nothing, no bleedi g heavy again and all this fifaf has resulted in my messed up dryness and bleeding.on top of all that hot flush back insomnia headachs and neck ach and breathlesness and palpatations and tierdness and crying. so i may just go back on patch at least il wil only have the bleed as im havi g it anyways gosh no use going drs they all off there heads. i need to get my apointment so i can get sorted properly. iv never known anything like this in my life with diff drs sayi g diff stuff driving me mad. i wish id stayed on patch and took norethisterone aswell.im so sore it feels like i have open wounds down below and i tryed to have sex and it nurt so bad wile on the norethisterone. has anyone else been messed around like this and what has anyone done about the soreness wile at same time bleeding and needi g to put pads on.grrrr fedup

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

My friend had months of bleeding and it was due to fibroids - you must get it checked and good luck with it.  
  • Posted

Awww poor you, im sending you a link to something that may help with the soreness as a pm ok.   Presume you are talking about vaginal soreness and not the opening to the urethra area?  As for trying to have sex you have my full sympathy hear.  Last thing you need until you get this sorted out.

Sue x

• Posted

Really? You seriously need a gynae and endo appointment so sort the issues out. You also need Replens for the vaginal dryness, and, Vagisil cream for your sore bits. I hope this advice is helpful. I am similar to you, and tampons especially when you need to use a lot of them, always do this to me. What HRT patches are you on? Sounds like you need a stronger combination one. Here if you need me hun XXX
    • Posted

hi im on the conti 50 and the seqi i was told to stop usi g them cos of all the bleedi g but im still bleedi g now with all the symptoms coming back so i might as well go back on them till i see gyn bei g as im bleedi g anyways id rather have only bleeding than all the rest of it to. il have to see the dr again try and see the one who started me on the patches in first place see if i can just stay on them till i go hospital as cant flipin pee or walk or sleep or gosh everything 😕

• Posted

Aw you poor thing. You are on the same patches as me. How long have you been on them hun? XXX
  • Posted

Hi, I know how you feel with the sore feeling, I know have to use tampons and pads and I’m always sore after my period it’s so uncomfortable! I’ve tried every type of pad and it’s always the same, I use nappy cream and it takes it away but  always returns every month.  I also feel your pain with the neck ache it’s almost constant I never had this before  perimenopause x
  • Posted

For vaginal burning I started using coconut nut oil that really helped moisturized down there. Then I found on amazon a cream that's all natural called Femisil I use this now if it get bad down there. I started with the coconut oil after hearing it was antibacterial properties. Hope things get better for you. Dr's really don't have a clue you have to figure things out on your own. 

• Posted

iv been on the patches since end of january but iv stoped them but i need them anyways iv just got an apointment through from hospital goi g on tuesday yay
    • Posted

So glad you have an appointment to sort this out. It may simply be that you need more time on the patches to get the full effects. I've been on it since end of Jan too, and have only recently got the full effects of them. These things take longer with some than with others so hang in there! XXX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.