So stuck in my world of anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive been on sertraline for 4 weeks now ,i was on it already as i was ill 4 years ago but i was slowly weaning myself off it (with doctors help) i went down to 100 mg and was trying to go to 50mg but i had a relapse and it all came back so i ended up in a crisis home for 2 weeks and now im back on 200mg but still feeling like crap.im hoping that it will improve soon so i can move forward

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You've been on sertraline for four weeks and had a relapse, so your doctor increased your dosage to 200mg. It's essential to continue working closely with your healthcare provider, be patient as medication adjustments can take time, consider therapy alongside medication, and prioritize self-care and lifestyle factors. Keep open communication with your doctor, and seek immediate help if you feel overwhelmed or in crisis. Recovery from a relapse can be challenging, but with the right support and treatment, you can move forward.

• Posted

ive been on sertraline for a few years but was reducing my dose over time with the doctor ,unfortunately i relapsed so he put me on 150mg for 3 weeks then 200 mg which ive been on for 4 weeks but my anxiety is through the roof

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.