so the weight loss begins 10ibs in 10 days

Posted , 2 users are following.

well guys i am living in the glorous caribbean and as you can imagine there are plenty of heatlhy food choices but in the past few years i have let my weight slowly creep up until a few weeks ago upon weigh in i was 200ibs and 5'6 and bmi 30, so time for a change i bought zenical 120mg and that was 10 days ago and i am now 10ibs lighter  smile  when it comes to the side affects yep you learn quick and definately dont want them.  but it is making me learn what foods are more fatty even hidden fat and i cant wait to go and shop when i reach my goal weight of 150.  so 200 to 190 and now my goal is 180.  lets see

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

so here is an update.  8th december and unfortunately remaining at 190 with no gain no drop.  now i have had a few vodka/soda on friday night with no adverse reaction and on saturday i worked hard and had chinese food but stayed under calorie and fat allowance for the day.  yesterday was my day off but i continued to take the tablets and wow do i now know not to eat pork sad  anyhow i will update all this week with my loss. 
  • Posted

update 2.  it has now been 2 full weeks and 12 ibs so far on weight loss, i am really proud of myself for sticking to it and to be honest i have cheated a little.    whoop whoop
    • Posted

well done, keep us posted, I would like to know how you get on, I am 215lb and I have started slimming world, I am not sure if you have heard of it? its healthy eating but no weighing or counting, limit certain food groups.

I am on 120mg and have been adviced to take one a day, how many was you on in your first week

• Posted

hi suze,  i am on 3 a day but i usually end up taking 2 as my breakfast rarely has fat in it.  let me know how slimming world goes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.