So tired!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been on Sertraline for 7 weeks now and feel so much better for it, I am currently taking 100mg.

Main problem I now have is day time tiredness.  I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat during the day and I can't seem to shake the feeling.  I generally sleep fine at night - 11pm through to 6.15am.  Does anyone have anything similar?  I don't need sleeping pills for night time, conversely I need waking pills for day time!!

Any suggestions most welcome rolleyes

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Popwop’

I take vitmins B complex, Q10 130mg, and when i’m really tired Boroco is wonderful, always gives me energy, 

Well woman do a Vitamin B for tiredness , you dissolve it in water that’s good to.

Hope that helps.😃

• Posted

Hi,

When do you take Sertraline (morning, evening?) It should activate you. I take 75mg in the morning and feel full of energy till evening. Maybe your dose is too high and 75mg would be enough?

• Posted

Thanks for your reply.

I take sertraline in the morning and feel tired all day. Maybe it's too high, I'll keep going until my next doctors appointment in June then reconsider the dosage.

• Posted

Hi popwop.   When I took sertraline last time I also found myself needing a nap during the day, that was a constant for the few years I took it.   Funny though as this time I don’t feel the sleepiness the same, perhaps it will hit me in a few weeks.   I never did find anything that helped with the afternoon fatigue, I just had a snooze, if your body needs it, it needs it.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.