So what happens when you start falling for your doctor?

Posted , 7 users are following.

How do doctors deal with patients who seem to like them in that way is it obvious if you dont actually say anything but seem a bit embrassed or nervous when the handsome doc is infront of you ive been seeing this gawjus lean doc for couple of months now at first i never had any feelings for him at all but because i had so many complications i had to see him so often a spark came up out the blue whenever i think of him i sigh take a deep breath and wonder has he got a six pack oooooerrrrr....he gave me an examination twice i felt nothing but his eye contact and lean body and lovely shirts they have drawn me in. I think he might be aware were my eyes wander but i do hide it well ive seen him looking at me to etc but you have to be careful hate to lose him as a doc as he is really professional he is good at his job not even the type i go for then why the hell do feel drawn to him...im embrassed now..i might tell him at the next meeting that i want to call him rosy and take him home with me and and comb his beautiful beautiful hair....??

Is that rather odd??

Im not too bad looking myself.

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

this sort of thing is quite common, but im afraid you really do need to grow up and leave this poor man alone, may i suggest you see a different doctor as your obviously not going to do this doctor any favors by making advances towards him, save yourself and him any potential embarrassment by doing so, sorry to be brutal. wink

• Posted

At last, a real fantasy illness to read about. I'd say...Go for it...and don't forget to post the details. You started it, now you must finish it !
  • Posted

@psychochief - well he started it with his sidewards glances and lingering eye contact and he is such a sweeti really caring awwwwww i could eat him up. Ive been going through a hard time i just want some fun..and he has that sneaky look you just know he is naughty...ever been given that dangerous glare..he is def up for it. Sighs.....poor me..whats a vulnerable gal menna do

..switch over to another doc noway i wouldnt really tell him who cares as long as i dont confess he is still my doc wont miss the opportunity to perv on him....

Gerry the neck - i dont wish to lose him as a doc i need treatment.i take my health seriousily trust me he hasnt got away with anything i still speak up about all my concerns but he has def got a six pack ...

• Posted

Your choice, really. Do you want professional medical advice, or have you been taking 50 Shades Of Grey too literally ? We still don't know the condition which caused you to go to doc's in first place....obviously it was so serious you were easily distracted. Doctors have licence to access parts that you would normally protect from human interference unless you had total trust in their intentions. That doesn't mean they are interested in the way you might assume. However, you never know ! We need more details !........feel free to skip the boring fantasy infatuation bits and proceed directly to the action.
  • Posted

for christs sake gerry stop encouraging her lol, maybe a trip to the local psychiatric unit might be appropriate secret lol cheesygrin

that 50 shades of grey sure has a lot to answer for hehe. eek

• Posted

Hello Secret,

I think you are a responsible person and you know what is best for you,right?

sometimes is hard to take decisions drown down from some feelings.

try to establish:

what is more important to you?

- to have a doctor who is professional and good or?

- to let your feelings drag you down and search for a new doctor?

Doctors' patients relationships are based on professionalism, loyalty, empathy and collaboration.

you have a choice.

luck! smile

• Posted

Don't do it! His job could be at risk or you could be asked to find another doctor if you make advances. Could be very humiliating.

Also, if he is coming on to you, he's probably doing the same to other patients. How would you feel about that?

• Posted

i agree with Juliana4675.  this has never happened to me ever until this past Thursday when i had to go to the Emergency Room (i live in Canada).  i had a gorgeous young male Doctor (around my age, 33) whom had to do a pelvic exam on me, not the ideal "meeting" situation. Normally i am not at all embarrassed about those things because i've been a patient since the day i was born, i've been poked & prodded by some many doctors that i really don't have any emotionally reaction to being examined. Needless to say I’m familiar with medical protocol and am able to separate emotions from being examined as a patient. But this time, for some inexplicable reason I was crushing on this doctor as soon as he walked in the room.  And, unlike in a regular “crush situation” (I haven’t had a crush in Years!), there’s nothing I can do about it.  As Juliana4675 said, i wouldn't want to push the boundaries and/or jeopardize this doctors' career.  He even printed out my medical report, super nice doctor, but we have to keep our distance ladies. 
  • Posted

Don't get into that situation, change your doctor.

• Posted

Dead end...don't go there.

I had a osteopath MD for many years when in my 30's to about 50's or so...he was probably close to 20 yrs older than me.....his wife was very sick for a lot of years but he was very faithful to her, and I would NEVER get involved with a married man anyway....in my mind he was attractive and good to me.

So along the years, she passed and then he made a move a while later and invited me to dinner and said I could bring a friend which I did...he took me to his house to show me his game room which I abhore, seeing dead animals sfuffed and hanging on his walls.....I knew we had NOTHING in real common....  this is my story with an MD.....and thoughts of romance....

So we did go out a couple times but it ended....a real dead end....  

• Posted

What happens if you tell him? You get a registered letter in the mail and lose your doctor. You also get humiliated and embarassed. Its ok to appreicaite a good looking man...from a distance. If its too much for you or you find youself unable to contain yourself get another doctor. Its even worse if he is a gyno..and hes examined you and touched you. Dont ever tell him. You could end up in hot water. Him too!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.