So worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

December 2016  a dr put a bladdersling in due to a stage 3 prolapse.  Immediately after surgery when I stood up I started having excruciating pain.  I started having UTIs one right after the other some that ended me In the ER and even stopped me from urinating for 16 hours.  It took me 10 months for a dr to believe me that something was wrong other than me drug seeking.  October 2017, the sling was to be taken out and while in surgery the dr had to quit and get s consent to remove my left ovary and Fallopian tube that had turned black from lack of blood flow from the sling embedding itself into them.  The sling was taken out and 1 week after surgery I again started with UTIs and retaining fluid and continuous pain in right side.  In the ER again with excruciating pain a CT was done that showed a 7mm cortical cyst on my left horse show kidney and know a 2.3 cm adenxel cyst on my right ovary.  My waist has became so big from swelling.  I itch all over.  I have lost all taste for food, and stay in pain and sick at my stomach.  All this and had to see a nephrologist who diagnosed me with stage 3 chronic kudney disease.  

When the cysts are inflamed and it’s all the time It feel like  it’s going to bust and I break out in an awful sweat.  I have an appointment with an obgyn on the 30th of April but really scared

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Renee !

I have similar symptoms. I'm constantly nauseous/lack of appetite.

I was initially diagnosed by the ER after being in severe pain and nausea. Had an infection and they found more than 1 cyst on both sides.

Saw an OB/GYN within a few days and surgery is soon. If you're in severe discomfort you need to push to see your doc as soon as possible. Shouldn't have to live like that. 

FEEL BETTER !!!

• Posted

Thank you for responding

I have had so many UTIs that you can’t count them on both hands.  I don’t see an OB/GYN until the end of month.  It seems everyday I get more and more tired and swollen but can’t taste so hoping for a good visit.  I hope your surgery goes well and you  can get back to normal...  

Hoping the best for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.