Socks for a few months and strange bumps on my penile

Posted , 4 users are following.

imageI had unprotected sex and I've been feeling sick for the past few months , been tested for all the main Std's and all negative. I also have very bad gas and I feel like I have some type of bacterial infection. Now I see these bumps on my penile , they aren't itchy or irritating but I know something's wrong. can someone help identify the problem? image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

have u been swabbed for herpes

• Posted

hi I've been tested for herpes and its negative. all the other std test came back negative as well. I was given Zythromax for chlamedia treatment a few months ago and a month or 2 after I started feeling sick daily with a fever. I wonder if I'm having a permanent side effect from the drug. i actually took a double dose 😕

• Edited

depends on wat test u to as to how reliable it is blood tests are quite unreliable if it was swabbed then it cant be herpes it mabe something benign and not an std if thats the case

• Posted

You should get tested for herpes because we do not always test it if you do not have symptoms.

Regards,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.