Soft black lump has appeared under tip, can't find answers, please help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just a few weeks ago I noticed a bump starting to immerge on my shaft.

It's squishy to the touch and provides no resistance, it does not move when poked.

It protrudes about 1cm off of the shaft and does not include pain.

There is a smaller matching one on the other side.

I'm freaking out because I've been researching for two days and haven't gotten any hints, I just went to the gynecologists and he said it was a vein (ITS NOT!!!)

Please help.

image****

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

So, there are several things this could be including a protruding vein and although the photos are not clear it would not seem to be particularly like a vein.

It could be a simple swelling or a Penile Cyst or a Lymphocele all of which are most likely linked to the exertion involved in masturbation and or sexual activity - if it is either of these simply abstaining from sex and masturbation for up to 12 weeks would likely remedy it.

It may become much smaller within a shorter period of time but if you engaged in sex or masturbation it may come back again, this is why you need a much longer healing time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.