Solpadine withdraws

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all how 21 days off solpadine and going to now thank good ,the side of withdraws was so mad ,glad to be getting off them.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well done teresa. I know its not hard but 3 weeks is amazing.

I am now 5 weeks off and feel amazing. I have so much more energy now and my migraines and sinuses are brilliant and havent had a bad one yet. All im using is paracetamol or ibuprofen and they do help.

Keep it going, we dont need those horrible toxins ruining our liver

• Posted

Hi Abbox, Congratulations to you too!

Please be careful with the Ibruprofen, I ended up getting an ulcer which grew over the gastric outlet, food could no longer pass through and had to have half my stomach removed and the stomach reattached to the bowel. As long as you take them in small does you'll be right though. I had done damage over years and at first ignored the stomach pain until it got so bad and I was vomiting anything I ate or drank.

It's fantastic your sinuse and migraines have now gone, you'll feel like a brand new person with all that energy.

It's great to hear success stories keep up the great work.

Sue.

• Posted

I agree with your comments sue. Ibubrufen can cause bronchospasms and kidney damage as well as gastro intestnal haemorrhage It is not a drug to be taken lightly.

Also if taking warfarin then these NSAIDS should not be taken. Sorry to sound pushy.

• Posted

Congratulations teresa. You are brilliant. These withdrawal symptoms are horrendous and prevent people discontinuing these toxic substances.

The next step is not to take even a tiny dose thinking that it will not affect you. It will.

​Now you have completed the proceess then stick with it.

​Careful with the brufen.The Brufen oplus contains some codeine. Some cynics say that that is deliberate to keep people hooked hence big profits for Big Phrma!!

• Posted

Congratulations Teresa, it take a lot of will power to come off them. I cut down gradually each day (a couple of years ago) and had no withdrawals. Lost weight too as the liver became sluggish, I went up one size while on them and went back to my normal size once off them, in fact, people kept saying I was too skinny.

Your mind will be a lot clearer too, no more chemist visits and you'll save a lot of money. Keep up the great work! 

Sue 

• Posted

These are great painkillers if you have sny you plan to return or bin ill take them off your hands well done
    • Posted

Best to send them back to the pharmacy I feel anyway then not tempted to take any.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.