Solpadol dependent ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello. So recently I found out that my other half had been ordering solpadol online ( I thought this was a prescription drug) but am a little worried as he lied to me about what it actually was ( I didn't know ) he said it was a sample sizes gel that you rub onto the sore to help muscle pain, this isn't true is it . He then went on to say it was a dissolvable tablet even tho it's packaged like a caplet . I asked him if he could not use it he agreed with me and said he would chuck it out (hasn't done) am just worried as he made this whole story up to me which he thinks I believe and not just tell me the truth . Am looking for some advice on what to do about it as am worried he. Might be taking too many of these pills .

0 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi guys , so it's been going well for the passed six months I totally broke down and told him how scared I was about it and it seemed to have done the trick until recently .... tells me he has a dr appointment and what a surprise he gets a susbscription for solphadol only there is no pink slip it's a cover to order his junk online which.  When I figured that's what he did it was swiftly cancelled so job well done but lately it had been really ordered now it's xmas time it's just a present coming for me isn't it m crafty right . I thought I was done with all this crap now am back to square one it seems. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.