SOLUTION TO BV HOPE IT WORKS FOR YALL

Posted , 4 users are following.

I WAS WERE YOU ALL WERE ABOUT A MONTH AGO WHEN I JOINED THIS SITE AND HUNNY IVE RECENTLY WENT TO THE URGENT CARE AND I LET THE DR. KNOW THAT I KEPT HAVING THE REOCCURRENCE OF BV AND THAT IT SEEMED LIKE MY BODY BECAME IMMUNE TO THE MEDICINES I WAS BEING PRESCRIBED BECAUSE I TOOK THEM SOOO MUCH AND IT WAS GETTING ANNOYING SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND NONE OF THESE HOME REMEDIES WERE WORKING SO I WAS PRESCRIBED A MEDICINE ( OVULES ) THAT YOU INSERT INTO YO VAGINA AND LAY RIGHT DOWN CUZ THEY ARE DISSOLVEABLE TABLETS TO ME THEY LOOK LIKE BULLETS N E WHO THEY COME IN A DOSE OF 3 AND I ONLY HAVE INSERTED 2 OF THEM AND I HAVENT HAD ANY PROBLEMS IN LIKE 3 WEEKS EVEN AFTER MY PERIOD IM SO HAPPY NOW MY MAN CAN TASTE ME N NOT FISH LOL IM BACK N I GOT MY CONFIDENCE AGAIN AND ITS A WATER TASTE N SMELL THANK GOD I ALMOST WANTED TO GIVE UP ON SEX ALTOGETHER BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN AGAIN THANX TO THE ERGENT CARE DR. AT LAKESIDE URGENT CARE IN MICHIGAN OFF HALL RD.

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

WHOOHOO!! I will be trying that out!...
    • Posted

YES IT IS DEFINITELY A LIFE SAVOR OMG I PRAISE THAT I WILL POST A PIC OF THE MEDICINE IF I CAN AFTA IM OFF WORK BUT N E WAY I CAN HELP OUT IM ALL FOR IT I DONT LIKE BEING A WOMAN AT TIMES BUT I CAN RELATE TO OUR PAIN 
  • Posted

Hey DatGyrl .. What is the exact name of the ovules the doctor prescribed?
    • Posted

ILL HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW ONCE I GET BACK HOME BUT IF IT HELPS I DONT MIND SHARING
    • Posted

Cleocin Vaginal Ovules - Clinical Pharmacology

Systemic absorption of clindamycin was estimated following a once-a-day intravaginal dose of one clindamycin phosphate vaginal suppository (equivalent to 100 mg clindamycin) administered to 11 healthy female volunteers for 3 days. Approximately 30% (range 6% to 70%) of the administered dose was absorbed systemically on day 3 of dosing based on area under the concentration-time curve (AUC). Systemic absorption was estimated using a subtherapeutic 100 mg intravenous dose of clindamycin phosphate as a comparator in the same volunteers. The mean AUC following day 3 of dosing with the suppository was 3.2 µg•hr/mL (range 0.42 to 11 µg•hr/mL). The Cmax observed on day 3 of dosing with the suppository averaged 0.27 µg/mL (range 0.03 to 0.67 µg/mL) and was observed about 5 hours after dosing (range 1 to 10 hours). In contrast, the AUC and Cmax after the single intravenous dose averaged 11 µg hr/mL (range 5.1 to 26 µg•hr/mL) and 3.7 µg/mL (range 2.4 to 5.0 µg/mL), respectively. The mean apparent elimination half-life after dosing with the suppository was 11 hours (range 4 to 35 hours) and is considered to be limited by the absorption rate.

• Posted

Cleocin Vaginal Ovules - Clinical Pharmacology

Systemic absorption of clindamycin was estimated following a once-a-day intravaginal dose of one clindamycin phosphate vaginal suppository (equivalent to 100 mg clindamycin) administered to 11 healthy female volunteers for 3 days. Approximately 30% (range 6% to 70%) of the administered dose was absorbed systemically on day 3 of dosing based on area under the concentration-time curve (AUC). Systemic absorption was estimated using a subtherapeutic 100 mg intravenous dose of clindamycin phosphate as a comparator in the same volunteers. The mean AUC following day 3 of dosing with the suppository was 3.2 µg•hr/mL (range 0.42 to 11 µg•hr/mL). The Cmax observed on day 3 of dosing with the suppository averaged 0.27 µg/mL (range 0.03 to 0.67 µg/mL) and was observed about 5 hours after dosing (range 1 to 10 hours). In contrast, the AUC and Cmax after the single intravenous dose averaged 11 µg hr/mL (range 5.1 to 26 µg•hr/mL) and 3.7 µg/mL (range 2.4 to 5.0 µg/mL), respectively. The mean apparent elimination half-life after dosing with the suppository was 11 hours (range 4 to 35 hours) and is considered to be limited by the absorption rate.

• Posted

Wonderful news.. Thank you I will let my doc know : )
    • Posted

YES MAAM IT SHOULD WORK IF YOU NEVER USED IT BEFORE CUA IN MY EYES THERE IS A SUCH THING AS YOUR BODY BECOMING IMUNE TO CERTAIN MEDICINES AND I GOT IMMUNE TO MOST ALL OF THEM THAT I WAS USING BECAUSE OF THE REOCCURRENCES OF THE BV ALWAYS HAPPENING AND THIS ONE RIGHT HERE IS SAFE AND EASY JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE LAYING RIGHT DOWN AFTER INSERTING CUZ IT WILL MELT UPON WARMTH OF YOUR INSIDE AND STICK IT UP INSIDE YOU AS FAR AS IT WILL GO AND AT THE MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU CUZ U WILL FEEL IT FOR A SECOND UNTIL IT MELTS

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.