Some advice please

Posted , 1 user is following.

I keep getting ghosted by doctors. In the last year, i've been diagnosed with 3 conditions, one of them being POTS. None of the doctors for any of them have been responding to me, so I've come here. I don't know what normal is. My heart rate gets up to 216 (not a typo!) and down to 47 (also not a typo). Sometimes i feel like its going so fast i can't feel it or like its going so slow its just going to stop. Theres a woman on instagram who says she worries at 116. If that's normal, is there something else wrong? I've emailed my cardiologist and he doesn't reply. i'm kind of scared, i thought that the drastic changes were, if not usual, explainable, but that doesnt seem to be the case.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.