Some good old fashion laughter! Menopause the Musical🤣

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well all you menopause and pre menopausal ladies out there. If you can get a chance to see this show you will wet yourself laughing ( excuse the pun!) and dancing in the isles!

Most importantly you realise there is a sisterhood out there and it is not all doom and gloom!Ā 

Saw aw show last night and still idling high!Ā 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes I agree!!Ā  Ā I saw it a couple years ago and need to see it again!Ā Ā 
  • Posted

Where is it showing?
    • Posted

Hi,not sure where you live but I am in Australia.  Tour dates can be found on abstract entertainment.net

or I can send you tour dates if you give me your location in  New South Wales Australia. Jenny

• Posted

Hi, where do you live? If Australia NSW, let me know your location and I will send you dates and where showing. It finishes end of May. Jenny
    • Posted

I live in New York city. I have heard of it and I remember seeing a commercial for it but I can't remember how long ago that was and whether I was living here in NYC at the time or not. Just recently relocated back home to NYC from Kentucky.

• Posted

I live Litte Rock, Arkansas and a bunch of us menopausal ladies are going to see it June 16th!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.