Some Help From Experienced Peoples

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

Now i have been sick since december, and have all the doctors stunted.

I started pooing my guts out, going 15+ times a day for a few months, lost a lot of weight and other things. We eventually established i was Fructose Malabsorpant. Which before then i have never been.

We have been working the diet and getting rid of the horrid diarrhoea, but in the past months ive felt that other conditions have been developing. First my Diarrhoea started again, not so severe but for reason being on a high fodmap diet. My lymph nodes in my neck and back are swollen, i havent felt for any others, and have been for months. My mental status is degrading, i struggle with memory and my speach has been a little impaired. I am losing weight still, i am 6"3 and 53KG male. My B12 and a few electrolytes were quite low, meaning i had to get injections and take supplements. I have been severely fatigued to the point where the most basic activity feels so hard. The cold is painful for me. I have been getting stabbing chest pains. My joints ache very bad. My muscles, particularly forearms sometimes radiate pain. I have a suspicion my prostate might be enlarged.

Now heres the twist, my thyroid TSH levels were high, my mother has hashimotos disease so it was likely i was starting the same. However might T4 was too high, and it should have been low in hashimotos, and since then i have done 2 blood tests, both came back slightly high but not unusual. Now the endocrynologist said i do not have Hashimoto's Disease, and neither do i have Graves disease. 

They have done barely any tests and the doctors seem most un helpful, mostly just looking for things i personally really do not think it is. The long this takes the more symptoms i seem to develop, it is becoming worrying, i am missing my studies.

Can anyone here help me, recommend some tests i should ask for or something. I really am right sick of this.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If you are not getting help from dr. Change and find one that will help.
  • Posted

Hi Jai

I had a few of your  symptoms  like severe  diarrhea body aches, lost a lot of weight, had chest pain but I had really low levels of  magnesium and I kept getting enlarged lymph nodes but underneath my armpits they had to keep removing them because they would turn into tumors and then another one would grow, I also could never understand why I had severe dry eyes and dry mouth well not to make my story any longer I just had a biopsy done in June of one of the largest lymph node that had grown to 3.5 cm and it turned out that I had IgG4  Sclerosing Disease and I also had have Thyroid problems and they thought I also had Hashimoto Disease but that was  negative. Well I hope this helps a little or at least something you can look up and read about as this disease has many other  symptoms. Good luck and hope you get to feeling better ! Keep us posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.