Some humour to help you through your day.....

Posted , 5 users are following.

What to say to people who think you don't look sick:.

"That's why it's called an INVISIBLE illness."

"You're right, I don't.  But as we all know, looks can be deceptive.  And you look wise."

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rose;   Very Good..these I will keep and post further.  (I do so like the one  re "a side affect that makes me feel sexy"....to even have a normal sex life would help, Hey?.......thankyou......Bron
    • Posted

Hi Bronwyn, glad you like them.  You know you're well when you feel sexy smile  Here's one I created myself.
    • Posted

Hi Bronwyn, glad you like them.  You know you're well when you feel sexy.smile

Here's one I created myself:

• Posted

Hi Rosie; did reply to you re  this pic when it arrived, but it "got lost" before I sent it (computers and technologhy)............had said that "that is exactly how I feel....a Flat Battery....but not looking like a Ferrari....if only could do so, maybe 30 years ago????".............love them all............hoping that you are having  a better day today?........Bronwink
    • Posted

Hi Bron,

I've noticed that some of my replies to people have disappeared.  Don't know why.

Anyway, glad you liked the Ferrai.  No, I don't look like that either which puzzles me no end when people say I look good.  They either need glassess or they're just being kind smile  But I was just trying to prove a point.

I've been battling the flu for the third time in as many months, even though it's now Spring.  So I thought I would post this pic.  I'm also posting some more sick humour on the main board.

Laughter, I found, not only boosts my spirits but also helps with pain.

Hope you're having a good day today. smile

Rose

Oh, no, the image is too big, so I'm told.  Will have to think of something else.

• Posted

Dear Rose,

Very good you made me laugh while im in bed moe hours in day than up 7 days week with the laptop and curtains shut

Oh dear trying to remember what  they said so i could comment, But iv forgotton already .this short term memory loss is big pain,

This make you laugh i get where i dont no what i am doing. I use small travel kettle as suffer muscle weakness in my arms, a Mug tea to heavy.

I forget im holding the kettle. Go for the milk mini carton,And he he stick the kettle in the fridge, that has boiling water in it All while sitting in a wheelchair

I also blend people names together. My hubby called callum my son andrew. I call them Candrew. dont nowhos who. Or my words get jumbeled up

They just laugh.

thanks for the post

kind regards

elaine 

• Posted

Hi Elaine,

I'm glad I made you laugh.  We all need more of those endorphin thingies, don't we?

• Posted

Thank you Rose for the humour, it's wonderful and right on the mark.
    • Posted

Love this caption.  It's my birthday today.  One of my daughters just rang to wish me happy birthday and asked if I'd had a lovely day!  My answer was "It could have been better.  Just sat here watching TV". That's what constant pain does to you, it stops you enjoying life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.