Some improvements

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies

I thought I would let you know the last 2 days haven't been as bad. Saturday I took my daughter and her boyfriend out for lunch and after went for a walk on the coastline. We did a couple of miles with some climbing on pebbles. It was a lovely sunny day. Yesterday I cooked for 7 of us for Father's Day. Today I'm going to do a few chores in town and take my daughter to have her prom dress adjusted. If I can stay in a positive mindset it may help. Here's hoping. I've been really concentrating on my breathing and slowing myself down. It is hard but before I was all hunched up and stressed terribly and rushing what I did. It's hard but it surely must help. Also looloo I have taken 200mg of utrogestan the last 2 days like you advised. 😊

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That's great Michelle....really pleased to hear somethings working for you......I look forward to being able to do these things 😊
  • Posted

Thankyou everyone. Let's hope it continues. I upped the progesterone from 100mg to 200mg,it may have been a help. My doctor said only to take 100mg but looloo on here said she was told by her doctor to take 200mg a day. Also the leaflet in with the progesterone said 200mg per day. So I don't know if it was upping 100mg of progesterone a day.
  • Posted

Hi Michelle. Sooooooooooo pleased you feel just a little bit better. I do hope the increased progesterone is the key for you to feeling better in the long term. Did you also switch to taking it at bedtime? Be sure to discuss with your doc at your next appt too, as also you don't want to run out if she/he thinks you are only taking 1 caspule. You could take the leaflet with you to show them why you increased (some doc's can be funny if you take the initiative to change something without them suggesting it first...!) If symptoms continue to improve for you you can prove to them it was the right thing to do. I'm genuinely so pleased for you hun. Hope things continue on the up. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.