Some more pics for you all :)Plus...something interesting

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm feeling better today. Much better.  One of my few good days.

I went out to a health seminar tonight with someone from my local ME/CFS group that I found.

It was free, really interesting and informative and run by two doctors, one which specializes in chronic illness. And they are going to try and find a local GP who may be able to help me 

But most of all, I got to go out!!! biggrin

These drs have a wholistic approach which includes, amongst other natural things, bio-Identical hormones, which I've tried before with great success , and if this complete regime works for me, I'll let you all know.

I'll tell you exactly what I am taking, what it involves. 

Keep all your beautful little fingers and toes crossed for me

Rose xxx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Delighted to hear that you are having a good day.  hopefully it'll become DAYS, then WEEKS, THEN months and then forever. 

i'm really looking forward to hear how these 'bio-identical hormones' consists of . i haven't heard of them before. .

C

• Posted

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you.  Yes, I'm so hoping this works for me.

Bio-indentical hormones are alot safer than what's been on the market for years because they are made from plants that match our own hormones, unlike the regular ones which are actually made from horses urine!  No wonder they have caused such a huge health risk.

Bio-indenticals have been used in the USA for years.  Extremely popular there as the right hormones  also promote anti-aging.smile

Rose

• Posted

Yay! I felt pretty good yesterday, too. I hope you have more good days.
    • Posted

Glad you had a good day too.That's great!  On days like that I look in the mirror and think, "Why can't I be like this every day.  Alive!"  It's a wonderful feeling, as brief as those days are.
  • Posted

Dear Rose,

Thank you for sharing you  good news.  I hope you will have many more good days and a doctor you can count on. Thanks for the laughes. The very best to you.

• Posted

Thanks Karin.  I appreciate that.  I'll continure to keep everyone posted.  Keep you laughing, I hope smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.