Some relief

Posted , 3 users are following.

Had an ultrasound inside and out to check ovaries and other bits

yesterday although they couldn't see one of my ovaries they did reasure me that if there was a cyst or more sinister then they could tell  so all good and well but still have major discomfort and need to go to the wee all the time I'm not sure what to tell the doctor it feels like a bad infection  to me but my doctor has said wee test only shows a very small one 

advice would be most welcome thankyou xx

lynn

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps there could be another problem, but sometimes I find that even the supposed "best of tests"...do not always reflect the severity of symptoms...there can be a mismatch...between what the doctors scientifically would expect to see and your experience of such bad discomfort. Perhaps you will be offered antibiotics, if you can persist to communicate fuirther with your doctor. Then you could have another scan when things have 'deflamed'. If you still feel ill and think that all may not have been resolved to your satisfaction; then please keep asking for help;...so that it can be investigated/montiored further and you can gain much needed relief from the very disruptive and painful felings that you have. Good luck, as urine infections and inflammation can be very distracting and perpetual seeming in nature. N
  • Posted

Sweetie, you might try Uristat pills...Ove the counter...they helped me. My bladder has fallen quite a bit and I certaily know what you are going through...Keep in touch...
  • Posted

Thank you ladies 

I will try uristat pills never heard of them but if it helps I'm just at the end of my tether and really don't want to feel this anymore

cheers 

• Posted

Scruffy, please know that when you take Uristat it will make your urine orange.   Didn't want you to get freaked out....LOL....HUGS...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.