some side effects are worse than disease

Posted , 6 users are following.

When found out had hepc I wasn't too fussed, finding out I have had it for years came as quite a shock tho. I was given drugs tablets and injections but unfortunately they didn't work and I have thus disease now for life. The side effects I encountered was so severe I tried killing myself. My mind was in turmoil, I had a breakdown and ended up in a psychiatric hospital. I started to notice the worst in everything and everyone, awful thoughts from my past flooded my mind and I had the most awful dreams, it is now about 5 yrs later and not much as changed except I now don't leave my home, I suffer terrible depression and the main thing on my mind is when I eventually end this life of mine to rid myself of this torment how do I donate my body to science? Maybe by examining my remains it my be able to help others? I cannot find this information and yet I know it is out there.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

have faith dear, your hepa can be easily cured than mine... I have read that you can have vit c theraphy, ask your doctor about it. 
    • Posted

Just Got back to this site, thanks for your reply. Cures are not that simple unfortunately, not arsed anymore, shxt happens. Thanks tho.
  • Posted

I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I can't imagine what you are going through. I found out I have Hep C and my doctor is requesting that I take two types of medication for a year. I work and my coverage does not cover these medicines. I read up on one of the medications and it frightens me cause it gives you many different side affects and I'm afraid. I can't bare to if it happens to me to go through all these side effects. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.