Some thing I found out

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am sure some of yo already know but for those of you who don't

Cravings can reoccur in 3 month cycles, just wanted to let those of you who didn't know so you can pepare yourself in case it happens to you smile

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

After telling my head doctor on Friday what I have been going through the past few months she said keep up the good the good work.

Now you tell me that, it never gets better really does it sad

• Posted

Sorry sad But it does get better and easier with time smile
  • Posted

Something I just found out about recently, Kudzu Root is a herbal remedy to stop cravings. I ordered some and it will arrive later this week. 

I've tried Campral and Naltrexone...haven't worked so far. Can't get Nalmefene in Canada, so hope for a more natural cure.

Cravings go away, please!

• Posted

i have also ordered that medication if you get yours first let me know if it works cheers
    • Posted

Angela, my Kudzu is coming from Florida. They said it should arrive in about a week, so about Friday. My cost $21.45 US, 750mg tablets - 120 in all, twice a day.

And Yours???

• Posted

hi Tim i ordered mine on a website i did reply to you when you were strugling to find where to buy them but because i mentioned the web site they removed the post i think mine are stronger and i got 360 for £29.99
    • Posted

I did some research on Kudzu and because it is natural, not man-made poison, I thought what the heck - give it a try.

Besides from what I have heard from Paul, the Nalmefene cost is quite expensive.

Sure hope it works for everybody!

I would include the website here but the moderator would probably not allow it.

PM me anyone and I'll be happy to pass it on.

• Posted

I have a binge drinking session every two i have been ill for the last two daysit breaking up my family and work i dont know were to turn HELP
    • Posted

Have you talked with your doctor and your family? You need to be honest with them, you need the supports.

Good luck keep us posted smile

There is alot of very good advise here so keep checking in

• Posted

Angie, like I have said earlier, pls get on the Kudzu right away when it arrives. This turn to help is why we are on here.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.