Some thought about depression - My experience with it

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive noticed today how fake thought can lead you to the edge of giving up all hope, and thats just what depression is, fake thought. We trick ourself to belive something, we belive it because we have nothing else to belive, as I only saw the negative in life and ignored the happiness. Its important to know that whatever you think is bad about yourself, is not allways true about yourself. From the perspective of others, you are the nicest out there. From yours, your nothing and of course you should not rely on what others think about you because its not about them, its about you and its more important to love yourself then others to love you.

Happines is key, your not here to survive life but your here to enjoy it. Life is not allways fun but thats just part of life and its important not to think too mush about those bad times.

What others do should not concern you. For example is my family going on a amusement park with another close family but I cant come with because i have work. I really took it hard and thought they dident want me there but it was in the end just bad timing. Dont overthink it, they do they, you do you. 

SLEEP! Yes, its pure danger to your mental health as it puts you into bad mood, makes your tired and it makes you muuush slower in daily tasks. This is what i experienced today and boy was it scary. I was angry for every little thing and my job became "A living h*ll". It was horrible but i release now in my bed, i over reakted. Its sleep what i need, and i need it bad. Force me, make me sleep because its important (7 hours of sleep recomended) 

So as of now, thats a little thought about depression. This was bassicly my day and it was horrible, but theres a new day tomorow. Be self secure, be happy, love yourself. Enjoy life because thats what we live for. Mush love, from Sean <3

3 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I agree!  But it's one heck of a struggle to beat it or even keep on top of it!!!  Great that you were able to see this.

• Posted

I agree most of people's problems are misinterpreted or a misunderstanding. Depriving yourself of sleep can cause hallucinations and bad thoughts. You need sleep. Glad you are positive and saw right through the lies our mind tells us when we are depressed. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.