Some white spots appear on my lower body and

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

some white spots appear on my body especially on my foot,also my foot is swollen.i went to a local doctor he said it might be due to soap that you bath with.But if it is soap then why my 9 other family members do not have it.plz loolk at the picture

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I-Thq9mwiRW9t1ig2WKVQaWNTocoXGKr/view?usp=drivesdk

plz help.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Motpa

First of all I can't see any spots on your foot, that appear to be healthy and not swollen compared to mine rolleyes Does your foot hurt, and does the skin feel tight?

Also we cant get diagnosed online, but what we can get is help and hopefully other peoples stories that are the same or similar as to what we are going through.

• Posted

Would also have been good to see both feet next to each other for comparison
    • Posted

Yvonne thank you.

It doesn't hurt.my skin doesn't feel tight.there are white spots.its just that the picture might not be in HD.its like someone has put white poder on my skin.i am preparing to send picture of both feet.the most important thing is that,it comes from within,not outsode of my body.i agree that i might be too causcious,but there is a reason to be too causcious because new diseases are appearing now and then.

• Posted

I used to be like you until I've read on here and dr google when every symptom seemed to be the black death lol. You learn, eventually.

I will look at your photo when you have uploaded it. We are all here to try and help each other and to try and get others not to be so scared when they ask Dr. Goolge, and Im the expert haha wink

Most illnesses come from within, so I agree with you on that one, but sometimes, some do come from the outside.

Hope you get a good nights sleep, try not to worry. Things always happen when the doctors are closed for bank holidays. There are out of hours ones though.

• Posted

These are the pictures

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLGqZjeHp04UE6gv9THYGtBDllbuZTgt/view?usp=drivesdk

In this second picture whit powdry layer on my foot can be clearly seen.no matter how much i wash it.it is still there

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mR1LD2MTSRa6sV7cBuNEUOArcrLMfsT7/view?usp=drivesdk

• Posted

Im sorry I still cant see the white spots or whatever it is you are referring too, your right foot, does look very slightly swollen. Do you have diabetes?
  • Posted

No. Absolutely no diabetes.you said right things happen all the time. I might be too cautious. But I can't walk properly for 1 month.

It might be a silent killer. though I respect what you say.I am adapting the strategy of predicting before,rather than wait for something bad happen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.