Somebody help me!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been dealing with this for a month my globus never leaves and my anxiety never leaves I'd rather be dead right now then have to do deal with this everyday. Please give me some hope because now I'm

Hopeless and scared.

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I'll send you a message, because I tend to get flagged when taking about it.

• Posted

This one person said to use raw 100% honey at night time bee honey and I have 1 tablespoon at night time right before you go to bed in it kind of settles the feeling for the night I can't understand what it is with me but I am on vacation and still have it almost even worse. But now my right ear has been hurting. I'm already on a strong antibiotic so I don't know what it is. I know that the other feeling in my throat is really upsetting me. After the honey at night the feeling seems to go down a lotBut after I wake up and take my first medicine in the morning it comes right back it seems like there's something stuck in there. I wish someone knew how to fix it 100%

• Posted

I have been having the same thing and anxiety is getting worse by the minute.  Nothing is working to get it out, has anyone here helped you yet?  Any advise would be So great!  
    • Posted

Not yet!!! Stay strong though I can promise we will get better!!! And remember you're not suffering alone.

• Posted

please if you find anything at all, let me know.  I will try anything at this point.  I read a persons post about honey.  Thank you and good luck with yours as well.  I just find it odd, that I have never had any symptoms other than this.  sad

• Posted

I have different symptoms not a lump feeling but my thyroid area is hypersensitive so any little thing makes me cough. A tickle a patch that feels really dry in back of throat breathing in cold air I cough constantly. Dr put in my notes I have globus tho I don't feel a lump. Sometimes it feels tight and it feels like my breathing is restricted. One drug helps me but makes me tired. Tramadol. I don't like it as I get sleepy. Whiskey plain helps also but I don't like drinking it all the time. I pre Medicate when going out in public. The other thing that helped was Botox in my vocal cords. It was short term but I was told i need several injections before they can determine a proper dose for me. Some people injection last for 4 to 6 months. My second dose is August 31. I had it done first time may 10. It improved right away but it got gradually worse. I should have another injection now but they only do this procedure once a month and aug 31 works for me.

• Posted

yes, just the lump in my throat.  I actualy used raw honey last night before bed and it was pretty well gone for the night. smile  Its coming back now though, I just woke up about 1/2 an hour ago.  

• Posted

I dont cough at all.  I have to clear a little here and there, and that makes a little cough, but its more like a ball of phlemg there.  That gets worse as the day goes on.  
    • Posted

I took a tablespoon of it.  But, the person on here, only said right at bedtime and then in the morning drink a cup of room temp water with a half of fresh lemon squeezed in it and then before breakfast and before dinner 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.  So I did that just now, the lump isn't there as of right this min, I hope it stays gone for the day at least. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.