SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME AM IN THE POINT OF COMMITTING SUICIDE I HAVE NO MENTAL ISSUES NOTHING ITS ALL HAPPENING DUE TO MY RIGHT EAR PLEASE READ IN FULL MAYBE YOUR ANSWER CAN HELP SAVE MY LIFE I WAS A VERY HAPPY 17 YEAR OLD BOY WHO WAS LIVING VERY HAPPILY TILL LAST YEAR IT ALL STARTED ONE DAY I DIVED DEEP IN THE SWIMMING POOL 12 FEET AND NOT WEARING ANY EAR CAP WATER WENT IN RIGHT EAR I STARTED FEELING BLOCKED HEAVINESS FEELING IN RIGHT EAR PRESSURE STARTED TO DEVELOP AND HEARING WAS SLOWLY STARTED TO REDUCE IN RIGHT YEAR I WAS SO TENSED AFTER 1-2 MONTHS OF VISITING SEVERAL DOCTORS AND TAKING SEVERAL MEDICATION NOTHING WAS CURED THEN A DOCTOR PRESCRIBED GROMMET OPERATION I DINT WANT TO DO ANY OPERATION ON MY EAR BUT THE CONTINUOUS INCREASE IN PRESSURE EACH DAY EVERY DAY AND LESS HEARING MADE MY PARENTS WORRY SO I DECIDED TO GO WITH GROMMET OPERATION AFTER THE OPERATION THINGS CHANGED I STARTED TO FEEL LESS PRESSURE AND CLEAR HEARING BUT THE HEAVINESS FEELING WAS STILL THERE ALMOST WAS SAME AS BEFORE IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY I DID EVERY HUMANLY THING POSSIBLE ON EARTH THAT CAN FIX MY PROBLEM I VISITED E.N.T DOCTOR SEVERAL TIMES THEY ONLY TOLD ME IT WAS ALL IN YOUR HEAD AND NO PROBLEM WAS THEIR I ATE ALLOPATHY ,HOMEOPATHY EVEN DID CT SCAN OF MY HEAD AND EAR NOTHING CAME OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME I AM SO MENTALLY STRESSED I TRIED EVERYTHING TAKING VAPOR EATING SINUS MEDICINES TAKING NOSE DROPS EVERY THING IN THE WORLD STILL NO HELP IN HEAVINESS BLOCKED FEELING AFTER 10 MONTHS OF STRUGGLING 4 DAYS AGO I VISITED THE E.N.T DOCTOR WHO PUT IN GROMMETS HE PULLED OUT THE GROMMETS AND TOLD ME EVERY THING WAS FINE BUT NOTHING IS FINE I AM TAKING ANTIBIOTICS EVERY DAY IT SEEMS LIKE PRESSURE IS BUILDING AGAIN ITS ALL LIKE BEFORE GROMMET I AM READY TO DIE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE LIFE LIKE THIS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I CRY SO MUCH ALL DAY  ALL NIGHT I AM NOT THAT MENTALLY STRONG TO FACE THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM NO ONE IS UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEM MAYBE THERE IS 1 NERVE WHICH IS SWOLLEN OR THE NERVE IS AFFECTED BY COLD ITS ALL FEELING LIKE BEGINNING MY EAR START TO FEEL BLOCKED AGAIN MORE HEAVINESS AND PRESSURE DAY BY DAY I CANT GO WITH ANOTHER OPERATION I AM VERY WEAK FROM INSIDE I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE IF ANYONE ANY DAY SEES IT AND EVER HAVE FACED THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME IT CAN SAVE MY LIFE I AM 17 YEAR OLD BOY WHO CANT FACE IT I AM BROKE FROM INSIDE AND WHAT MY PARENTS CAN DO THEY CAN ONLY SPEND MONEY HERE AND THERE WITH 100 S AND THOUSANDS OF DOCTORS AND MEDICINES AND OPERATION BUT WHEN IT WILL BE OK NO ONE KNOWS IT IS SAID THAT SOMETIMES BIG DOCTORS AND BIG BIG THINGS CANT DO THING WHICH SOMETIMES SMALL HOME MADE REMEDIES CAN DO LIKE MIRACLES PLEASE HELP ME MY LIFE WAS VERY GOOD BEFORE 1 YEAR EVERYTHING WAS GOOD FROM 1 YEAR MY LIFE IS WORSE THAN HELL PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE SIR/MAM ANYONE EVERYDAY EVERY MINUTE EVERY SECOND I FEEL LIKE MY EARS WANT TO RESTORE IT SELF BY POPPING BECAUSE IT FEELS BLOCKED BUT ITS NOT DOING IT GROMMETS ARE GONE I CAN HEAR THE CLICKING SOUND WHEN AIR PASSES FROM EAR HOLE BUT HOW I AM STILL FEELING PRESSURE AND BLOCKED FEELING WHEN AIR IS PASSING AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD MAYBE THERE IS SOME OTHER PROBLEM SOMETHING RELATED TO NERVE THAT CAUSING ME THE SENSATION OF FULLNESS IN EAR AND THE PRESSURE FEELING PLEASE IF SOME ONE CAN FEEL MY PAIN AND HELP ME GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND I HOPE NO ONE SHOULD GO THIS PROBLEM THAT AM FACING FROM 10 MONTHS BECAUSE ITS VERY HARD TO LIVE LIKE THIS TO MANAGE YOUR STUDIES WHILE HAVING PRESSURE IN EAR AND THE NUMB FEELING VERY HARD I CANT FOCUS ON MY LIFE ANYMORE I DON'T KNOW WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING LIKE THIS THIS IS SO WORSE AND AM SUFFERING FROM 10 MONTH EVERY SECOND VERY HARD TO IMAGINE I KNOW 

ear popper is not working for me am having blocked years now for 1 year am going insane i have also done grommet operation and the grommet fall off but the blockness feeling is not going and its driving me nuts it feels like my right ear has stopped i can also hear cracking sounds when i move my jaw and swallow for a second and then the blockness/stuffiness/pressure/cloggness comes back again i tries 1000 of thing that i do every day like taking vapor nasal sprays medication yoga and everything i cry from inside and outside every single day and i suffer every single second i try yawning chewing gum swalling while using this device but its just not working i went to several ent some telling me am crazy some telling me your eustachian tube is blocked very heavily let it open naturally am waiting for almost a year now but nothing is helping if anyone can help me it can save my life i am on urge to suicide i will die no joke i cant tolerate this pressure/blockness in my ear for the whole life anyone went to same situation and fixed their problem please guide me contact me here

AGE-17

HEIGHT-6 2

WEIGHT -90KG/198 LB

NATIONALTY-INDIAN

CURRENTLY TAKING MEDICATION-NASAL SPRAYS,WARM WATER ,MEDICATION.YOGA.VAPOR AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO CURE THIS PROBLEM I WISH TO GOD NO ONE EVERY SUFFERS FROM WHAT AM GOING THROUGH IT WILL KILL YOU INTERNALLY AND MENTALLY YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE THROUGH OUT THE DAY JUST THINKING TO CURE THIS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I HAVE ALSO BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH DNS ON MY RIGHT NOSTRIL AND SOME TIMES MY RIGHT NOSE FEELS BLOCKED AFTER TAKING VAPOR AND AFTER WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND USALLY IT IS CLOGGED I HAVE SINUS TOO AND POLYPS PLEASE IF ANYONE EVER READ THIS MESSAGE DONT LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING A REPLY EACH REPLY IS A NEW HOPE FOR ME THANKS TO EVERYONE

IF ANYONE WANT TO TALK TO ME REGARDING ANYTHING LIKE YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEM OR YOU KNOW ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS OR FOR ANY HELP PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR THE SAKE OF GOD 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi ratik 74449

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

The Samaritans is a UK based charity, but they also have suggestions for how you can access help in other countries.

Please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

Kind regards,

Patient

• Posted

I am as sory to hear of your desperate situaltion. I have had ear damage which caused tinnitus and hearing loss so I understand  a lot. You say that you get cracking noises in the jaw and I wonder if you have sen a chiroprator in case you have neck damage. If the dive was into the pool from a board this is possible (as opposed to  doing a sort of giant duck dive). I damaged my back like this. Hope you can get the right help. Jo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.