Someone Please

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm going mad.

I am so repulsed by myself, I hate every single part of my body, my mind.

My thoughts are racing, I feel frustrated and angry and I keep fantasising about hurting myself badly.

Thoughts about actually stabbing myself repeatedly.

I'm up and down, one minute I am happy and lerfectly fine, then the next I am aggressive and violent (only towards myself). I feel like I can't breathe and I want to lash out.

Is this a side effect of my prescriptions? I've put up other posts.

Can anyone help?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kage,

sorry to hear your'e suffering like this. It depends what meds you are on. You should go to your doctor and tell them about this if you havent already, Maybe the prescriptions dont suit you.

• Posted

Have you cosidered seeing someone about possible bipolor disorder?
  • Posted

What meds are you on? You may want to go to the next ER and get this checked out. Self harming is a good enough reason to go to the er
    • Posted

I was on Sertraline 150mg daily but still had very low points and anxiety so they have switched me to 75mg Venlafaxine. I had to reduce Sertraline gradually and then take Venlafaxine as well as 50mg Sertraline.

I am struggling. I can barely keep my eyes open during the day, I pass out at around 11pm but am awake by 3am.

I just want to sleep but I can't.

I'm even too scared to drive because when someone cuts me up I lose it. I never did that before. I actually get raging and feel my foot itch to ram them. Im scared of myself.

• Posted

You call you GP and ask immediately and note its making you feel weird and very down on yourself. Find out. This would be fine to call the gps emergency line to get your doc to call you back as well. This is not something you ignore. Any ssri or medicine that is for your mind can absokutely have depressive side effects.
  • Posted

Hello, just to update everyone I called my mental health team who were excellent. My consultant upped my dosage and we have found a good level now.

My anxiety and insecurities are intense at the moment, but the anger and depression has subsided a lot!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.