Someone plz help ( Lichen sclerosus ??)

Posted , 3 users are following.

im hoping someone on here can help me because im really scared right now, ive been having these patches all over my vagina I've had them so long I don't know if the white parts of my vagina are the normal parts or if the brown parts are I really don't know what it is I don't know if it is lichen sclerosus because the patches feel just like my normal skin whereas online it says they're usually wrinkly etc. I also have brown patches on my inner labia and a dry patch on each side of my labia that is like a line of dry skin can someone please help me image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it certainly looks like LS to me the brown area looks like vitiligo this is something i also suffer with. Maybe try to get a GP appointment as soon as possible

• Posted

thank you, what should i say to them i have no idea how to get help for this will it go away with treatment?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.