Someone talk to me 😭

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was sitting down and all of a sudden I feel my arms going numb I had to lay down because I thought I'm gonna fall if I don't.. First of all they had a heaviness feeling over them. then a warm sensation. burning sensation in my neck and feeling hot and nauseous. I've felt short of breath all day long.. my oxygen read at 99 most if the time. I don't know whats going on but I have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad is gonna happen. I had covid back in April. and I'm worried this could be a side effect from it. I've been terrified of paralysis my whole life. I'm so scared 😭 i dont feel right. they kind of hurt aswell. also since covid my legs have been hurting sometimes. I was worried about blood clots but I have no swelling. . all my doctor says its anxiety. I don't think this can be anxiety when I genuinely feel like I'm at deaths door 😭 as I'm writing this my arms still feeling strange and they feel tired and tbey feel like they are gonna go numb and I'm fearing becoming paralysed 😫 I don't know what I'm expecting anyone to say I just feel very frightened and I'm so sorry and because because have pain I'm worried about guillian barre syndrome. I know I said this before what can I do to help xx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Just seen your message, how are you getting on now?

Are getting any form of help at all for your anxiety?

• Posted

hiya. I've been doing okish except for last night and now my brain is spiralling again. my biggest fears are neurological diseases. strokes u name it. my appointment with the physiologist isn't untill next month 17th 😩 I just honestly feel like im on my way out. like I keep thinking why did this happen last night when um usually ok at night 😭 what if it is guillian barre after having covid 6 weeks ago. It really felt last night that I was loosing control of my arms I was afraid to even get up. I was still able to do things. I don't even know If I'm making sense 😭

• Posted

also like ever since covid my legs get really achy aswell and then i worry about blood clots

• Edited

Not sure if this is any help but I have anxiety and have experienced nearly all of those symptoms as part of it.

A friend of mine who suffered with anxiety also had an episode where he was at his table having breakfast and had to lie down on the floor because he felt he was involuntarily going to fall off his chair. That was in the middle of his anxiety - he's since got better and the 'unbalancing' sensation hasn't re-occurred for him.

I can't say what's wrong with you but all those things can be anxiety linked.

• Posted

today I feel so weak and like I'm gonna vomit. I feel so hot and cold at same time but temperature is normal. can u message me if u don't mind26

• Posted

Hi hun, I have had anxiety on and off for years and your symptoms sound very similar to mine. I made the massive mistake of coming off my Citalopram because I thought I was ok and am now waiting for it to kick in again. I really hope we both get some relief soon x

• Posted

hiya i just feel so scared 😭 that feeling of doom like this is it. I'm so so scared because I've had covid I'm having guillian barre syndrome. like it's my biggest fear right now. if u don't mind could u send me a message 😭 xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.